There are 279 users in the forums

Trey Lance Looking to get Traded?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
The irony.

In his world Lance and Willis are exactly the same.
Originally posted by riverrunzthruit:
give TL his wish

That means he's getting traded for three 2nd rounders
I'm guessing Ran Carthon is a Lance fan.
I highly doubt he is traded. It would take an amazing offer and I dont see that happening.
Originally posted by Cisco0623:
I highly doubt he is traded. It would take an amazing offer and I dont see that happening.

I doubt it too, but if he does. I don't think the offer would have to be amazing, just enough to soften the blow we traded for him. Like 1st and 2nd this year and a 2nd next year. That trade itself is probably less than what it would cost for the titans to trade up for a qb.
Just wishing him luck
Originally posted by Alfienator:
Originally posted by riverrunzthruit:
give TL his wish

That means he's getting traded for three 2nd rounders
Originally posted by RonMexico:
Just wishing him luck

probably. profootballtalk.com just trying to create content for clicks
Originally posted by 49er-from-Yavin-IV:
Unless we're getting at least 1 first in return (probably still to low of compensation considering what we gave up to move up to the #3 spot in 2021), no thanks.

Absent a great trade package, we should hold on to Trey and develop him as far as he is able to develop.

How quickly we forget just how often our QB's get hurt. We need a good backup. At minimum, Trey can be that.

This.
Originally posted by krizay:
They have Malik Willis. Can't give up on Willis after just 3 starts. He just needs more reps

The irony.

Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Looks like he's wishing Ran good luck emoji....

This. Fools fell for the clickbait. SMH.
Originally posted by RonMexico:
Just wishing him luck

This. If you don't follow Trey then you probably don't know he hypes everyone on his IG story.
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by krizay:
They have Malik Willis. Can't give up on Willis after just 3 starts. He just needs more reps

The irony.

Facetious
  • da209
  • Veteran
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Looks like he's wishing Ran good luck emoji....

that's what it looks to me. But i don't sending him out. Purdy looks like the real deal.
I think it is just good luck.

But if it isn't, and he is hoping to be traded, i understand. I just hope it is behind the scenes and stays there unless the trade happens.
Unless Lance showed more during training camp than we were led to believe, he has as much chance winning the #1QB as Purdy would have had this year.

A 2nd this year, a 1st next year, maybe an additional conditional pick.
Share 49ersWebzone