LISTEN: 49ers Schedule Release Special →

There are 139 users in the forums

2023 OPOY Christian McCaffrey, RB

Shop Find 49ers gear online

2023 OPOY Christian McCaffrey, RB

Originally posted by 49er-from-Yavin-IV:
At first glance that's a lot to give up and reeks of desperation, but if it works out I guess it won't matter.

We still have multiple thirds coming in from the Saleh and McDaniel hires, outside of the second we're not losing much.
Originally posted by fropwns:
OBJ type move for the Niners. This is a very much, we need to make a big move to change our fortunes. I like it! f**k it! LFG!

Was thinking the same thing. Hopefully this is the spark they needed. No one can say that we didn't try. Anyone thinking it wasn't going to take a good haul of picks to get him are delusional.
  • Tman
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Originally posted by Tman:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
NY is pissed

Lol he was telling me it was a "dumb fan" take to be into CMC it was a 'fantasy football' take..

Looks like it was KS and JL's take as well..

Lol

Might have to unblock him so I can see his reaction takes tomorrow

"tHiS ISnT faNtasY FooTBaLl!!"
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by Niners99:
CMC couldn't even avoid the injury bug on another team. He has no shot in a Niner uniform.

Could work as a double negative and he ends up not missing a snap.

hopefully this double negative cures us of all our injury curses.
Will he play on Sunday?
  • Tman
  • Veteran
holy sheet
  • Tman
  • Veteran
The picks really aren't that big of a deal. He's worth a 1st so the compensation was definitely worth it, especially with all the comp picks we have. It was worth it to keep him out of LA.

Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Will he play on Sunday?

Yes.
I have heard from a few friends of mine who are Rams fans. They all are saying we just got the 49ers version of Colts sending them Marshal Faulk to become the greatest show on turf.

Good point.. can't even use all those picks.. aren't going to put so many rooks on the 53
Share 49ersWebzone