SF 49ers at Broncos pregame thread - 2022 Season Week 3

Shop Find 49ers gear online

SF 49ers at Broncos pregame thread - 2022 Season Week 3

Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by 5thSFG:
Niners win comfortably

I don't see anyway the 9ers win this game.

Why? They're beatable, the Seahawks beat them, we CAN beat them, will we? idk, need to see the game play out, I think we can win the next 2 games, both the Broncos & Rams aren't these juggernauts that every thinks they are.

Broncos looked awful on Sunday. Jeudy is banged up, they lost their all-pro S and Patrick Surtain is banged up.

we should have Kittle back and we're running the ball very well.

This is a very winnable game. Gonna be difficult to get the run game going though. DJ Jones is still a beast.
Originally posted by RiceOwensStokes:
Originally posted by Waterbear:
Originally posted by RiceOwensStokes:
Flying into Denver for this game, first time in the state of Colorado.

i always thought my first trip would involve snowboarding. But I'll take a Niners win instead

I just went for the first time to Denver and I loved it. You can take a train from the airport to your hotel. It was free during the month I was there.

I'm staying at a friends house for the weekend

I will be there too! Driving in and staying in Black Hawk for some Poker, then going to the game Sunday!! LFG!!!
Originally posted by Waterbear:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by 5thSFG:
Niners win comfortably

I don't see anyway the 9ers win this game.

Why? They're beatable, the Seahawks beat them, we CAN beat them, will we? idk, need to see the game play out, I think we can win the next 2 games, both the Broncos & Rams aren't these juggernauts that every thinks they are.

Broncos looked awful on Sunday. Jeudy is banged up, they lost their all-pro S and Patrick Surtain is banged up.

we should have Kittle back and we're running the ball very well.

This is a very winnable game. Gonna be difficult to get the run game going though. DJ Jones is still a beast.

I agree, our Defense is nasty and although Wilson has these miracle plays against us always.. i see us winning this one!
Their pass rushers look good
Niners 30-24
  • BP13
  • Veteran
I try to be objective and have a no-homer approach to each game. I thought the Broncos were overrated before the season started, and I'm not impressed one bit with them through 2 weeks. It's good we're getting them early while they go through this new regime disarray. Hardest part of this game will be the road environment, which is a tough one. Denver has a talented roster, but they are quite frankly playing like crap right now. If SF plays a clean game and limits turnovers we win.
31-10 49ers.
i will vote SF 27 Denver 21 with Russell having a chance at a late game victory but Nicky B will get him down on a critical 4th and 7th
  • thl408
Their DC (Ejiro Evero) is from the Fangio tree and coached under Brandon Staley. He was a 49ers assistant for five years (2011-2015) including during Fangio's final season as a 49er DC.
https://www.pro-football-reference.com/coaches/EverEj0.htm
Originally posted by NotAFinga42:
Niners 30-24
There's no DK Metcalf on that team. I don't see how they score 24 points. I don't see how we score 30.

This offense will be sputtering while Kyle dusts off the 2020 playbook. I want to see more deep shots from Jimmy. With that thin air up in Mile High, Jimmy's deep ball is going to do better.

Originally posted by BleedsRedNGold:
Niners 30-24
There's no DK Metcalf on that team. I don't see how they score 24 points. I don't see how we score 30.

This offense will be sputtering while Kyle dusts off the 2020 playbook. I want to see more deep shots from Jimmy. With that thin air up in Mile High, Jimmy's deep ball is going to do better.

Broncos have yet to score more than 20 points In a game this season. I doubt that changes anytime soon. I fully expect the 9ers to control the game by running the ball and playing good defensively. 27-17 9ers Is how I see It.
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
EZ win baby!! EZ win !!

24 - 13
Russ v the 49ers what's the all time numbers here?
Originally posted by BleedsRedNGold:
Niners 30-24
There's no DK Metcalf on that team.

Courtland Sutton is the DK of Denver
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Russ v the 49ers what's the all time numbers here?

Think its like 3 or 4 wins for Russ and like 10 wins carried by Hawks defense/9ers mistakes
Share 49ersWebzone