Podcast: 49ers/Dolphins Preview with Matt Barrows of The Athletic →

There are 143 users in the forums

SF 49ers at Broncos pregame thread - 2022 Season Week 3

Shop Find 49ers gear online

SF 49ers at Broncos pregame thread - 2022 Season Week 3

Originally posted by Kolohe:
I don't see anyway the 9ers win this game.

What if we score more points than the broncos?
Originally posted by 5thSFG:
Niners win comfortably

Why? They're beatable, the Seahawks beat them, we CAN beat them, will we? idk, need to see the game play out, I think we can win the next 2 games, both the Broncos & Rams aren't these juggernauts that every thinks they are.
Originally posted by billbird2111:
I know how you feel and I would love to see him back as much as you. But, I want a healthy Kittle. If he isn't healthy, let him sit until he is.

At the moment, the 49ers have a Super Bowl caliber defense. I can't see a weakness at any position. Special teams still need work, but I think this defense is better than the 2019 squad. Hufanga is turning into a special kind of player.

Yes! This defense has me excited. And just think, we still have Ward and Verrett a few weeks away.
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
Niners win comfortably

Why? They're beatable, the Seahawks beat them, we CAN beat them, will we? idk, need to see the game play out, I think we can win the next 2 games, both the Broncos & Rams aren't these juggernauts that every thinks they are.

This. Not like Denver is playing great ball. Our O has yet to click, but let's not forget that aside from a fluke blocked FG, we pitched a shutout last game. How on Earth could Denver hang with our Niners?
So when can we see Marlon Mack suit up if TDP got injured let's see RB rotations again I think the master mind was McDaniels n not Kyle Shanahan on the scheme running plays we should see 3 RB rotations going Wilson Jr Jordan Mason Marlon Mack go full throttle vs the broncos
Originally posted by RiceOwensStokes:
Originally posted by iLLEST209ER:
Broncos HC is completely incompetent I think we pull out the W.

What did he do now?

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2022/09/19/nathaniel-hackett-i-need-to-do-better-making-faster-and-quicker-decisions/
Originally posted by elguapo:
We need some injury luck the other way bc no Jimmie Ward, no Mitchell and possibly no Kittle. I hope they are out Jeudy and Surtain along with their good FS Simmons (on IR I believe)

Originally posted by thl408:
Originally posted by pillageDatazz:
#1 wide receiver and #1 corner back both out for Denver.

Broncos weren't playing great with them so If we can't capitalize and come out on top, that will be a damn shame!

Also their star safety Justin Simmons is IR'ed.

Those guys definitely going to be playing hobbled if anything at all.

We got the talent so if Shanny can't out coach that funny HC they got up there, then we got major problems.
Niners — #1 defense through two weeks
[ Edited by DonnieDarko on Sep 19, 2022 at 10:53 PM ]
Wilson, as he always is, is the X factor, but his Denver WRs do not have anywhere near the experience his Seattle WRs did with scramble ball. Could be the deciding factor for our defense.
[ Edited by captveg on Sep 19, 2022 at 11:33 PM ]
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

Won't change for 15 more games

Niners win comfortably

Broncos looked awful on Sunday. Jeudy is banged up, they lost their all-pro S and Patrick Surtain is banged up.

we should have Kittle back and we're running the ball very well.
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Niners win comfortably

Broncos looked awful on Sunday. Jeudy is banged up, they lost their all-pro S and Patrick Surtain is banged up.

we should have Kittle back and we're running the ball very well.

As long as we don't get the WTF Jimmy, we should be fine.
Ground and pound these dudes into submission
Hackett out coaches Kyle, Jimmy is jimmy, the defense gives it all they have but run out of gas in the second half due to penalties and jimmy interceptions. The little guy pulls it together late and beats us 24-13. Hope I am wrong but I have seen this movie more than I care for.
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

D has played great but let's keep it in perspective. Both games wer eplayed in the rain which doesn't help offenses. Plus neither the Bears or the Seahawks have great offenses. Denver isn't playing well yet either. Jeudy is day to day and Wilson hasn't really settled in yet.
Share 49ersWebzone