LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 283 users in the forums

SF 49ers at Broncos pregame thread - 2022 Season Week 3

Shop Find 49ers gear online

SF 49ers at Broncos pregame thread - 2022 Season Week 3

• thl408

• September 25, 2022; 5:20pm PT
Broncos are beatable, but then Wilson has a tendency to scramble drill our defense to death. Kind of a toss up, IMO.

With Jimmy G back as QB I'd expect a few more passes and play action passes in particular.

Hopefully Kittle will be back. Would be huge in both the passing and running game to have him in the game.
IMO, the Niners have a much better defense than the Texans who just lost to the ponies 16 to 9. Advantage Niners Defense
as to the offense it's a toss up but with JG I'm guessing that we ca put up over 20 points overall. Early score guesstimate 23-17 Niners
If Kyle goes conservative and expects to win the game like today Wilson will just do the same s**t he's been doing since he got drafted, beat us towards the end. Offense needs to put up pts in this one and keep them coming
We need Kittle back.
Flying into Denver for this game, first time in the state of Colorado.

i always thought my first trip would involve snowboarding. But I'll take a Niners win instead
[ Edited by RiceOwensStokes on Sep 18, 2022 at 7:18 PM ]
  • DrEll
  • Veteran
I have more faith in this game with JimmyG than I did when I thought Trey was starting. I think we start the season 2-1 as most pundits/fans predicted, but we just got our games wrong.
Chubb and Gregory have been looking good
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
We need Kittle back.

Agree. Let's go 49ers!
we dont do well against the midget, he seems to always get us in the end

Originally posted by RiceOwensStokes:
Flying into Denver for this game, first time in the state of Colorado.

i always thought my first trip would involve snowboarding. But I'll take a Niners win instead

I just went for the first time to Denver and I loved it. You can take a train from the airport to your hotel. It was free during the month I was there.
This game will be won on play action and getting the players open. They'll score but we should win in a shoot out. I swear I think it's going to be high scoring. I hope we have the ball 36 mins win and 67 plays. 49ers 32-30.
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
We need Kittle back.

He should be ending his strike now that Jimmy is back in.
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
We need it. Let's go #10.
Let's do it again!!
Share 49ersWebzone