51 Tds passing
6 rushing
4471 pass yds
527 rush yds
projected season sack total - 0
that's a 5000 yard, 57 td season,
source: espn
https://www.espn.com/nfl/player/_/id/4361741/brock-purdy
[ Edited by 49erFaithful6 on Sep 29, 2026 at 2:59 PM ]
There are 735 users in the forums
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
I'd like Purdy to play at this level throughout the season even when we face stiffer competition. The way that he was in training camp plus how he's started the season I believe he can do it and can take the next step.
The Rams have one of the best defenses in the league, as well as he's seeing the field right now, Purdy is going to be a problem for every defense, especially if he keeps being smart about when to take off and run.
I'm really, really curious to see how Week 5 at Seattle goes.
I feel like absolutely anything could happen. I always have an awful feeling playing in that stadium. It could be the playoff game all over again, the Week 1 game last season again, or his best performance against Seattle and not a single one of these outcomes would shock me.
Seattle's safeties were terrible against the Commanders. Their running game struggled too. Hopefully we will be healed up some before that game, but they clearly aren't playing as good as they were last year .
Originally posted by dj43:
Seattle is missing Kenneth Walker big-time. The Seahawks struggle while Walker has taken the Chiefs offense to a level it has not had for a while.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:I missed that, he's a coked up sore loser
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:Denver should be a tough game, but I have more faith in our top HC and top QB than a McVay/Pad Statford led offense
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Meaningless? Are the Rams still jet lagged then?
rams are still the same old sorry ass rams
yeah brock probably wont throw TDs to hufanga, did we see mcvay he walked off from his presser after 30 seconds
I also thought, Brock would never, Staff turned into Dak and it was lovely to watch
Originally posted by dj43:
On that topic, I recall an interview with Brock and a following comment from Shanahan a couple of years ago:
Purdy was asked how he maintains his composure with all the talk about his late draft pick, his weak arm, his short stature, etc. He said he relies on his faith. He knows who he is in God, and that football is a platform he has been given to live out his faith. "My identity can't be in football. It can't be in things of this world. It has to be in Him," he said. As a result, none of the noise bothers him.
Shanahan was asked about Purdy's calm under pressure: "Purdy is pretty steady," ... "You don't see much different each day. He's a very faith-based person. I think that gives him his foundation as much as anyone I've been around. … He handles the pressure well and really doesn't change. I think that's why the guys love him and I think that's why he'll continue to get better."
Originally posted by tankle104:
Obviously it's unlikely Brock maintains this super high level of play (I'd love if he did) but it's kinda wild that his stats would be:
52 passing TDs
6 INT
72.3% completion
4,471 passing yards
557 rushing yards
6 Rushing TDs
man that would be a blast this year. I think he drops 5 touchdowns against Denver. We are going to need it!! Can't wait
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
Just saw a clip of Tom Brady comparing Brock to himself from the Pat McAfee train wreck.
Would you look at that…#FTTB pic.twitter.com/C8zMRWPRZT
— Smedium King 👑 💍 🛩?🏝?🎮🎧 (@Delta49erx) September 30, 2026
Originally posted by Young2Owens:
Originally posted by tankle104:
Obviously it's unlikely Brock maintains this super high level of play (I'd love if he did) but it's kinda wild that his stats would be:
52 passing TDs
6 INT
72.3% completion
4,471 passing yards
557 rushing yards
6 Rushing TDs
man that would be a blast this year. I think he drops 5 touchdowns against Denver. We are going to need it!! Can't wait
How would that season rank all time for QBs?
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
espn continues doing the thing they do here is the projection from espn look at these numbers:
51 Tds passing
6 rushing
4471 pass yds
527 rush yds
projected season sack total - 0
that's a 5000 yard, 57 td season,
source: espn
https://www.espn.com/nfl/player/_/id/4361741/brock-purdy
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
Just saw a clip of Tom Brady comparing Brock to himself from the Pat McAfee train wreck.
Pat Magafee
Originally posted by mitpdub:
Would you look at that…#FTTB pic.twitter.com/C8zMRWPRZT
— Smedium King 👑 💍 🛩?🏝?🎮🎧 (@Delta49erx) September 30, 2026