Rams
Seahawks
Cardinals

Already can't wait!

218 more days baby look at this sweet slate of games

We got the Commanders on there
Herbert and Mahomes coming to town

Gonna be shweet
Didn't know that they're gonna play the Bears again. Looks like we'll get Fields vs Lance this year.
Originally posted by eric_anthony:
Didn't know that they're gonna play the Bears again. Looks like we'll get Fields vs Lance this year.

Sweet merciful Christ. Not sure the WZ could withstand such a matchup. Pray for the zone.
Chiefs and Chargers aside, looks a lot easier than this year, except for those easy Jaguars, Texans and Lions games. But definitely less big shots outside our division
Originally posted by asvidzinski:
Chiefs and Chargers aside, looks a lot easier than this year, except for those easy Jaguars, Texans and Lions games. But definitely less big shots outside our division

Now you got me looking at it, and things may change, but I see 17-0 here
11-6 record
[ Edited by TheGore49er on Feb 2, 2022 at 2:57 PM ]
The away schedule looks pretty easy. 11 or 12 wins seems very realistic especially with a few major injuries like always
We only have to go to the eastern time zone twice next year. It's seems like the easiest road schedule air travel wise that I have seen in some time.
12-5
Originally posted by GorefullBore:
We only have to go to the eastern time zone twice next year. It's seems like the easiest road schedule air travel wise that I have seen in some time.

This for sure. I'm sure our guys will be very happy about that next season!

• mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by elguapo:
The away schedule looks pretty easy. 11 or 12 wins seems very realistic especially with a few major injuries like always

Definitely, the away schedule looks pretty easy.
10-7 or 11-6
Originally posted by Strwy2Hevn:
10-7 or 11-6

This looks so weird. Damn the owners.
[ Edited by LifelongNiner on Feb 20, 2022 at 12:35 PM ]
  • Giedi
  • Veteran

Yup, got to plan on those annual injuries.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by mayo49:

Definitely, the away schedule looks pretty easy.

Share 49ersWebzone