LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 283 users in the forums

2022 opponents list

Shop Find 49ers gear online
VEGAS!!!! i will be there
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Looks like I'm road tripping to Vegas next year. Hope the Ducks are in town that same weekend.

NGL, that stadium looks dope. Would be a good opportunity to check it out!

Yeah it is dope…most likely going to that game.
AFC West may be the toughest division next season
Me and my friends would REALLY like to do the Vegas game in person... what a party that would be!
Vegas. I know that they will be more niner fans than raiders fans. I wouldn't be surprised if the niners fans out number the raider fans 2:1 in Vegas.
When was the last time we hosted the Saints? Besides the divisional playoff game I can't remember the last time we played them at home. We always played them at their house.
Originally posted by 49inchesdeep:
When was the last time we hosted the Saints? Besides the divisional playoff game I can't remember the last time we played them at home. We always played them at their house.

2016…
Outside of our division the harder games are at home. That's nice!
Hard games are at home and the road schedule looks pretty easy
Originally posted by Young2Owens:
Invasion of Vegas gonna be lit

Also always wanted to visit Chi town…might make that trip

Went to chi town this year had a great time. Great city great fans had no issues other than the normal amount of giving each other crap.

Originally posted by spraked:
Originally posted by Young2Owens:
Invasion of Vegas gonna be lit

Also always wanted to visit Chi town…might make that trip

Went to chi town this year had a great time. Great city great fans had no issues other than the normal amount of giving each other crap.

I'll take Chicago over Vegas any day especially if you can take a few days off. Lot's of things to see in Chicago and great steak houses. Vegas is just too trashy and phony now. In the old days it was way better.
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:

2016…

Oh geez yeah now I remember. That was a dark time.
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
Some good defenses and WR groups on that schedule. Fix RG/RT and tthe damn secondary!

Its like how we always seem to play Green Bay at Home. Weird. Not sure if there is a reason for it.
Originally posted by SlipAndSlideBosa:

Its like how we always seem to play Green Bay at Home. Weird. Not sure if there is a reason for it.

That's true. We do seem to play them at home all the time.
Share 49ersWebzone