LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 288 users in the forums

2022 opponents list

Shop Find 49ers gear online
My best friend is a dolphins fan.. I think we gonna fly out from DC to that game
The schedule would be awesome if they 49ers had a major home field advantage.
Originally posted by SlipAndSlideBosa:
Originally posted by 49inchesdeep:
When was the last time we hosted the Saints? Besides the divisional playoff game I can't remember the last time we played them at home. We always played them at their house.

Its like how we always seem to play Green Bay at Home. Weird. Not sure if there is a reason for it.

They seem to be in Chicago every year too.
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Looks like I'm road tripping to Vegas next year. Hope the Ducks are in town that same weekend.

NGL, that stadium looks dope. Would be a good opportunity to check it out!

Yeah it is dope…most likely going to that game.
it's just a fancy warehouse (already been there)

Looks like we have Mexico on the schedule also. this is a must.
Wow, this seems like a tough schedule at first glance. Imagine Jimmy with Denver and we play him

But this is no shrinking violet schedule.
Trey vs my most favorite non 9er QB Herbert. Holy crap that is awesome. And a Brady dual?

Trey will be ready to destroy.
Trey.....be ready.
I'm sure Jimmy G will be on one of those teams .
[ Edited by Predator85 on Jan 30, 2022 at 8:22 PM ]
HOME
Saints
Buccaneers
Commanders
Chiefs
Chargers
Dolphins
Rams
Seahawks
Cardinals

AWAY
Panthers
Falcons
Bears
Broncos
Raiders
Rams
Seahawks
Cardinals

Already can't wait!
Originally posted by LottDMontanaO:
HOME
Saints
Buccaneers
Commanders
Chiefs
Chargers
Dolphins
Rams
Seahawks
Cardinals

AWAY
Panthers
Falcons
Bears
Broncos
Raiders
Rams
Seahawks
Cardinals

Already can't wait!

Away games don't look that bad at all. Broncos could be good if they get a QB, other than that and the division opponents, looks good.

Liking that schedule
Originally posted by TheGore49er:
Originally posted by LottDMontanaO:
HOME
Saints
Buccaneers
Commanders
Chiefs
Chargers
Dolphins
Rams
Seahawks
Cardinals

AWAY
Panthers
Falcons
Bears
Broncos
Raiders
Rams
Seahawks
Cardinals

Already can't wait!

Away games don't look that bad at all. Broncos could be good if they get a QB, other than that and the division opponents, looks good.

Panthers and Falcons the 2 east coast trips ... until the playoffs possibly but will likely have home field
Every year I look at the schedule and shake my head bc I could've seen the niners back to back when they play the giants and jets but bc of the damn covid pandemic it didn't happen and prob never again lol sry just venting but Carolina or ATL would be a nice trip this year.

Five teams on that schedule that Jimmy could be playing for next year. Feels like there's a pretty strong chance we wind up going against him. Hope our defense secures all the almost picks he throws up for grabs lol.
I want the rams out first game. Hopefully in sofi so I can get revenge on all those bandwagon ass rams "fans". "Who's house? NINERS!!" Lol
Share 49ersWebzone