LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 279 users in the forums

2022 opponents list

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 49ersFan_vienna:
To me the non Division Home Games seem to be a very tough schedule.
How comes while finishing 3rd? Outside Miami and Washington those are scary ones.

It's because they're playing the AFC west. All 4 of those games could be tough even with 2 at home. Then we have TB and an improved Wash team. Not an east schedule for an inexperienced QB to face.
Originally posted by GorefullBore:
We only have to go to the eastern time zone twice next year. It's seems like the easiest road schedule air travel wise that I have seen in some time.

Yes, once every four years when the AFC West is on the schedule that travel goes down quite a bit.
Right now before FA this looks very manageable and the low mileage is a plus
raiders game will be MNF
seahawks maybe TNF
rams chiefs will be SNF
we'll ask for back to back road trip at carolina and atlanta as those two wont be scheduled at night
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:
Originally posted by TheGore49er:
Originally posted by LottDMontanaO:
HOME
Saints
Buccaneers
Commanders
Chiefs
Chargers
Dolphins
Rams
Seahawks
Cardinals

AWAY
Panthers
Falcons
Bears
Broncos
Raiders
Rams
Seahawks
Cardinals

Already can't wait!

Away games don't look that bad at all. Broncos could be good if they get a QB, other than that and the division opponents, looks good.

Panthers and Falcons the 2 east coast trips ... until the playoffs possibly but will likely have home field

We have a very easy road schedule, playing the AFC West hurts a bit but at least we get the hard teams at home. Probably cost us the bye week but at least we will get a home game by winning the division
i bet we open the season @ Rams Thursday night football
Originally posted by ForeverYoung8:

WHOSE HOUSE??!?
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by pdizo916:
this one year that the 49ers don't face the saints, is the year that the 49ers may lose out on a playoff spot.

I know right!

How so? That schedule don't look bad at all (and we do face the Saints, at home). Those are all winnable games. The 2 toughest are gonna be KC and the Chargers. Without Brady I don't TB in the playoffs. I see us sweeping the Lambs, again. If Seattle don't keep Wilson we're sweeping them too, otherwise we split. At worst we're gonna split with the Cardinals. ATL, Chicago, and Carolina have no chance against us. If Jimmy goes to Washington they may be a problem. LV and Denver - to me - are overrated.

I'm sorry, looking at that schedule doesn't scare me like it's scaring many here. With better play at QBI can't see how we won't make the playoffs.
Originally posted by 9ersLiferInChicago:
this one year that the 49ers don't face the saints, is the year that the 49ers may lose out on a playoff spot.

I know right!

How so? That schedule don't look bad at all (and we do face the Saints, at home). Those are all winnable games. The 2 toughest are gonna be KC and the Chargers. Without Brady I don't TB in the playoffs. I see us sweeping the Lambs, again. If Seattle don't keep Wilson we're sweeping them too, otherwise we split. At worst we're gonna split with the Cardinals. ATL, Chicago, and Carolina have no chance against us. If Jimmy goes to Washington they may be a problem. LV and Denver - to me - are overrated.

I'm sorry, looking at that schedule doesn't scare me like it's scaring many here. With better play at QBI can't see how we won't make the playoffs.

Yup that schedule soft as tp the expensive quilted kind
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:

I know right!

I wasn't saying that the schedule was soft, just that it's not as hard as some are making.

I know right!

I wasn't saying that the schedule was soft, just that it's not as hard as some are making.

My bad I took it too far. Generic brand tp schedule kinda soft but kinda rough too.

• Deebo
  • Veteran
My bad I took it too far. Generic brand tp schedule kinda soft but kinda rough too.

sounds like some women I used to date
Originally posted by Deebo:
sounds like some women I used to date

Can we please stay on topic?
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
We truly won't know how easy/hard the schedule is until roster moves are made and finalized. Furthermore, until the games are played.

I'm sure you guys all thought the Bengals was an "easy" win at this time last year.
Originally posted by FL9er:
We truly won't know how easy/hard the schedule is until roster moves are made and finalized. Furthermore, until the games are played.

I'm sure you guys all thought the Bengals was an "easy" win at this time last year.

Very good post very true.
Originally posted by ForeverYoung8:

Cowgirls play at rams next year.. back to back years of the cowgirls opening up against the defending super bowl champs ?
Share 49ersWebzone