LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 280 users in the forums

Players to consider trading?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by CainanUK:
we need cap space.

No, the 49ers do not need cap space. This is a major reason why they drafted a young QB. Also, with Jimmy gone, that's massive cap relief right there.

The cap space argument is f**king stupid.
[ Edited by Heroism on Oct 25, 2021 at 11:34 AM ]
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
Originally posted by JoseCortez:
Nobody is off limits except bosa. Sorry. This team needs to be gutted at this point.

This team has far too many talented players for it to be gutted.

Offense
Deebo
Kittle
Williams (old)
Juice (old)

Defense
Bosa
Armstead
Warner
Greenlaw

That's the only real talent I'm seeing right now. We really overvalue our players.
Originally posted by Heroism:
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
So Warner, Kittle, Greenlaw and Deebo are all tradable? Want to get rid of foundational players to get draft picks to hopefully get foundational players as good as the ones we traded away. This kinda logic gives me a good laugh

Let's trade away good, young players for draft picks in hopes of drafting new good, young players but most likely failing to do so.

People clearly have way more faith in John Lynch drafting in the first 3 rounds than I do. Now if we can get a 5th rounder for McGlinchey I'd be listening.
So Warner, Kittle, Greenlaw and Deebo are all tradable? Want to get rid of foundational players to get draft picks to hopefully get foundational players as good as the ones we traded away. This kinda logic gives me a good laugh

Let's trade away good, young players for draft picks in hopes of drafting new good, young players but most likely failing to do so.

People clearly have way more faith in John Lynch drafting in the first 3 rounds than I do. Now if we can get a 5th rounder for McGlinchey I'd be listening.

If they actually accumulate assets, the smart thing to do would be to get another GM to make picks.
Originally posted by Waterbear:

Wish we could send him to play with his cousin in Atlanta. How is their RT?

LMAO Him too, send his buddy Tartt with him!
  • jcs
  • Veteran

No one is trading for him on that 5th year option. Same goes for AA and the 20+ million he's set to make each season from 22 to 24.

Kittle had a nearly $29 million dollar cap hit if he's moved before 2023. Warner is $40 million.

This FO is handing out money like we're set to compete...this is going to lead to its downfall.
Originally posted by Ensatsu:

If they actually accumulate assets, the smart thing to do would be to get another GM to make picks.

The whole scouting team needs to go. Not just Lynch. Anyone who stamped on Aaron Banks, Ambry Thomas, Ahkello Witherspoon, Javon Kinlaw needs to get the f**k out.
Originally posted by Ensatsu:

The whole scouting team needs to go. Not just Lynch. Anyone who stamped on Aaron Banks, Ambry Thomas, Ahkello Witherspoon, Javon Kinlaw needs to get the f**k out.

This x 1 billion.

• MarkD
  • Veteran
Good idea lets trade our good players so we can be even more unbearable to watch
Originally posted by MarkD:
Good idea lets trade our good players so we can be even more unbearable to watch

The Texans agree we should trade all our good players
Originally posted by MarkD:

Who exactly are our young good players?
I can count 8. We would have had more had Lynch not completely f**ked up the last draft
  • Idris
  • Veteran
I dont want draft picks. I dont trust lynch/kyle to draft well.

Getting rid of bums like mcglinchey is fine, but i doubt anyone wants to take that on.
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
Kittle makes the most sense and will actually have a market

And the clown post of the day award goes to ....
Share 49ersWebzone