Players to consider trading?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Goatie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by dj43:
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
Kittle makes the most sense and will actually have a market

We have already seen how trading a very good, very popular player can hurt the team (DeFo), duplicating that stupid decision with Kittle will only make things worse.

kittle is a leader. though i have concerns why he was in a booth and not on the sldelines with his team mates last night as the ship sunk,,. i get he is also not playing.. but yes.. we already have a lack of leaders in the locker room.. removing kittle would just be another shovel onto the heap.

Wouldn't you rather be in a booth then be in a rain storm for 3 hours?
Originally posted by Young2Owens:
I've actually been playing with the idea of trading Kittle in my head. Now I love the dude, but his health is almost as unreliable as Jimmy's. Moving him might be a great way to recoup one of the firsts we gave up for Trey. With Deebo emerging as a true #1 WR, Kittle's importance in the offense has lessened.

Sadly, I'm 100% with you on Kittle. Too
expensive and injured too much. Also, he isn't a red zone threat even when healthy like a few of the big name TE.
Originally posted by pdfortune:
I've actually been playing with the idea of trading Kittle in my head. Now I love the dude, but his health is almost as unreliable as Jimmy's. Moving him might be a great way to recoup one of the firsts we gave up for Trey. With Deebo emerging as a true #1 WR, Kittle's importance in the offense has lessened.

expensive and injured too much. Also, he isn't a red zone threat even when healthy like a few of the big name TE.

Ya just trade every locker room leader worth a crap and see how well that's gonna go over with the team. You see how our former players still talk about Buckner and even questioned the move. But sure, this is just Madden and locker room chemistry means nothing.
  • Antix
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheGore49er:

Ya just trade every locker room leader worth a crap and see how well that's gonna go over with the team. You see how our former players still talk about Buckner and even questioned the move. But sure, this is just Madden and locker room chemistry means nothing.

I can see the argument for trading him but you are also correct. Really Kittle just needs to change the way he plays. Searching for contact just isnt gonna allow him to last but honestly I'm not sure he cares. He gets to go be a wrecking ball as long as he can then be injured and get paid anyway. He could get yac and protect himself but I doubt he will. But yeah we can't trade him.

Same people will be complaining next year we need to find a TE.
Originally posted by Hysterikal:

Ya lol
Originally posted by dj43:
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
Kittle makes the most sense and will actually have a market

We have already seen how trading a very good, very popular player can hurt the team (DeFo), duplicating that stupid decision with Kittle will only make things worse.

Buckner wasn't injured like Kittle has been the last 3 years, because of that the comparison feels off to me. Kittle missed 2 in 2019, 8 in 2020, and 2 and counting this year.
It's hard to square trading away win now players when you have traded away your next two 1sts.
Originally posted by Hysterikal:

Ya lol

In Madden you can turn injuries off. Players also get frustrated when players are missing a lot of games and eating big chunks off the cap. That can cause chemistry issues too. Ya lol that is a good argument.
Originally posted by BamaNiner:
It's hard to square trading away win now players when you have traded away your next two 1sts.

Offseason would be trade time to recoup some draft assets. JG, Ford, Mosley come to mind as possible trades in the offseason.

Jimmy, Kittle, Aiyuk, Armstead
Originally posted by spizzy:
Jimmy, Kittle, Aiyuk, Armstead

Trading Kittle means we're back to square one. Besides, It's Important to give Lance as much help as possible for when he eventually takes over for JG
  • titan
  • Veteran
Untouchable for me is Kittle, Samuels, Warner, Greenlaw…The rest trade away!!!
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TD49ers:
Easy.....Kittle and AA.

Have you seen AA's Deal?

Guy is going to be making 20+ million per season until 2025. I get he's a PFF superstar but no one pays that for a guy who's career avg is 3-4 sacks a season.
[ Edited by jcs on Oct 25, 2021 at 5:48 PM ]
Originally posted by titan:
Untouchable for me is Kittle, Samuels, Warner, Greenlaw…The rest trade away!!!

Bosa?
Share 49ersWebzone