There are 217 users in the forums

Players to consider trading?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • dj43
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
Kittle makes the most sense and will actually have a market

We have already seen how trading a very good, very popular player can hurt the team (DeFo), duplicating that stupid decision with Kittle will only make things worse.
I'll give you 1 offensive player and 1 defensive player. Keep it simple.

My offensive player is RT Mike McGlinchey.

My defensive player is LB Dre Greenlaw.
trade them all!!! I'd Trade as much as I can to get some of the picks back....but then again does it really matter since this organization continues to draft badly.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by dj43:

We have already seen how trading a very good, very popular player can hurt the team (DeFo), duplicating that stupid decision with Kittle will only make things worse.

kittle is a leader. though i have concerns why he was in a booth and not on the sldelines with his team mates last night as the ship sunk,,. i get he is also not playing.. but yes.. we already have a lack of leaders in the locker room.. removing kittle would just be another shovel onto the heap.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
some people are also operating from a false assumption that kyle would do better with different players. i think we are so poorly coached across the board it would not matter who was brought in. and if we got draft picks.. would you people trust kyle or lynch to make the right picks..it is so interesting with our team after jh and now today... this team does not just slowly descend off a cliff.. it just jumps off a cliff over night,
Originally posted by dj43:

No kidding. Especially if Lance will be taking over, we need him to have as many weapons as possible.
i open to anyone but
Bosa
Kittle
Deebo
Warner
Trent
This isn't July and baseball. They can't get jack s..... for these players. Kittle---contract and hurt. A second-round pick for Aiyuk? Looks like Pettis revisited.
Only chance would be if a contending team's QB went down, then "maybe" 3rd or 4th round pick for Jimmy. Face it they are screwed.
Mortgaged future for Lance, don't know how to draft and apparently coach DBs. And all of you clamoring for Lance---look and see how the other QBs from this class has done + realize who exactly pulled the trigger on Lance--same guys who brought you Solomon Thomas with the overall #3 pick. Add up all the top 10 QBs from last ten years and 7 out of 10 (at least) busts.
Lynch and Shanahan have a 6th year----Shahanan probably more power so they can scapegoat Lynch--although he sure has his hands in the mess. So he's the first to go.
accumulate as many 5th rounders as humanly possible.
Originally posted by ForeverYoung8:
i open to anyone but
Bosa
Kittle
Deebo
Warner
Trent

Dre deserves to be on that list.

Anyone but Warner, Bosa, and Deebo can get traded.
Originally posted by KittleMeThis:
Anyone but Warner, Bosa, and Deebo can get traded.

And your name is Kittle me this
Jimmy G, McGlinchy and Tartt.
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheXFactor:
i open to anyone but
Bosa
Kittle
Deebo
Warner
Trent

Dre is one of the few guys we could actually trade without facing a massive cap hit. Azeez appears to have taken the next step in his development and it may contribute to moving Dre who I think is a great player but is due a new contract in 2023
Originally posted by jcs:
Originally posted by TheXFactor:
i open to anyone but
Bosa
Kittle
Deebo
Warner
Trent

Dre is one of the few guys we could actually trade without facing a massive cap hit. Azeez appears to have taken the next step in his development and it may contribute to moving Dre who I think is a great player but is due a new contract in 2023

Why can't we have 3 good linebackers? Why keep just two and risk our putrid depth?
Share 49ersWebzone