Originally posted by jonnydel:
Originally posted by WestCoastForever:
We need a QB who can run KS's system, is a proven winner, who has a quick release, and can get us to the SB.
hmmmmm, where could we find one of those?
There are 432 users in the forums
Originally posted by jonnydel:
Originally posted by WestCoastForever:
We need a QB who can run KS's system, is a proven winner, who has a quick release, and can get us to the SB.
hmmmmm, where could we find one of those?
Originally posted by WestCoastForever:
We need a QB who can run KS's system, is a proven winner, who has a quick release, and can get us to the SB.
Originally posted by NYniner85:Originally posted by WestCoastForever:We need a QB who can run KS's system, is a proven winner, who has a quick release, and can get us to the SB.
And throws INTs at an incredible amount, can't push it downfield, his paycheck cost keeping the roster in tack oh and can't stay healthy....I think I can find you one of those.
Originally posted by WestCoastForever:
We need a QB who can run KS's system, is a proven winner, who has a quick release, and can get us to the SB.

Originally posted by Niner4ever:People on here need to realize that it's improbable that this team drafts one of the top 3 QBs.
All the teams at the top who are in a position to draft the top 3 QBs are just playing musical chairs.
Don't set yourself up for a major disappointment and let it ruin the rest of your fan experience going forward.
Originally posted by NinerGM:Draft is all about chances there are no promises. If you want a promise, get a FA (and even then there are no promises with injuries) - that is if a team is willing to trade which is very unlikely with a QB. However you increase your chances towards the top of the draft, the lower the pick chances decrease....
Key term before "sure thing" I think that was omitted was "chances are". All college talent is projected to the NFL level. It sounds like you're questioning the structure of the draft itself and not the actual pick/player.
Originally posted by Niner4ever:People on here need to realize that it's improbable that this team drafts one of the top 3 QBs.
All the teams at the top who are in a position to draft the top 3 QBs are just playing musical chairs.
Don't set yourself up for a major disappointment and let it ruin the rest of your fan experience going forward.
Bengals, Dolphins, yes, Giants maybe.Originally posted by 9ers4eva:Originally posted by Niner4ever:People on here need to realize that it's improbable that this team drafts one of the top 3 QBs.
All the teams at the top who are in a position to draft the top 3 QBs are just playing musical chairs.
Don't set yourself up for a major disappointment and let it ruin the rest of your fan experience going forward.
Good case can be made the Bengals Falcons Dolphins and Giants won't. Panthers aren't a lock either. Other teams in front right now won't likely be after week 17.
All depends on where the 9ers finish.
Originally posted by JaggedJ:I'm not set on one of the top 3. Besides, the top 3 now aren't necessarily the top 3 come draft time.
A team taking a QB now isn't necessarily taking one come draft time.
A lot can happen between now and the draft. What I'm interested in is that we get the guy - whoever it is. Whether it's a first or 2nd rounder, trade or FA.
We just need to have the guy that Kyle can say "Yup, this is the guy"
Originally posted by jonnydel:Wow NY....
NY, "I'm not against JG and don't hate him"
"Here's absurd accusations bordering hyperbole."
We've been back and forth over the paycheck, you've never once shown me how contrary ideas co-exist. Like a low cap and high contracts. Show me how that exists, in the same level of data I have provided, and then we'll talk his contract keeping us from retaining talent.
Go look at his INT's per game.....really?
I've already posted comparisons of 15+ yard passes in Kyle's offense.
Your arguments are so tired and you blatantly ignore facts.
Ok, peace out. I've posted so much crap. You wanna know why so many have left this forum? Because of all this BS. Have a nice day.Originally posted by NYniner85:Originally posted by jonnydel:Wow NY....
NY, "I'm not against JG and don't hate him"
"Here's absurd accusations bordering hyperbole."
We've been back and forth over the paycheck, you've never once shown me how contrary ideas co-exist. Like a low cap and high contracts. Show me how that exists, in the same level of data I have provided, and then we'll talk his contract keeping us from retaining talent.
Go look at his INT's per game.....really?
I've already posted comparisons of 15+ yard passes in Kyle's offense.
Your arguments are so tired and you blatantly ignore facts.
And you're blind love for Jimmy is even more tired. We get it, you'll make up whatever to prop up Jimmy and make him some "top 5 QB" which are your words![]()
I for sure don't love him like you, I also don't think he's the worst QB in the NFL...he's an avg QB with little elite traits, who can't stay healthy, and turns the ball over entirely too much given what he's asked to do. He also has a quick release and can run Kyle's scheme (or how he wants it run with the QBs he has). If you don't think they can do better than you're accepting avg. no thanks.
As far as the cap goes, you've shown nothing of substance or actual evidence showing anything will be better in 2021...just "good faith" BS.
So forgive me if I don't agree with you about our QB and the amount of cash he's making. You want it keep him and pray that the cap will be higher and we will be exactly like 2019...I'll be more of a realistic about it and some tough decisions will be made INCLUDING who's gonna be the QB for the future (because that's what I care about long-term).
And if Jimmy miraculously turns into a pro-bowler I'll gladly eat crow.
Originally posted by jonnydel:Ok, peace out. I've posted so much crap. You wanna know why so many have left this forum? Because of all this BS. Have a nice day.