LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 249 users in the forums

Who do we build around?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • titan
  • Veteran
A QB we don't have. But build a solid football team for now.
Originally posted by communist:
Buckner. Oh, wait...

Originally posted by 49erWill:
Originally posted by communist:
Buckner. Oh, wait...

I am sorry but I have a man-crush on this guy. The guy is a monster.
Find a new Qb. Work on fixing the O-Line.

Defensively. Find a replacement for ward. Find another edge rusher, and draft a Cb.

Coaching wise. Slap Kyle for trying all that cute s**t on 4&1.
Kittle, Ayuk, Deebo, Mostert, Bosa, Greenlaw, Warner, Kinlaw are the core and are enough talent to win a lot of games with the right complimentary pieces. The tackles will be good if we fix the middle, the corners are good when healthy. QB is tough to address but has to be.
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Bosa seems to be the WHOLE team

Nope. The combo of Bosa,Defo and Ford(when he played) made our d historically good. Our secondary might give up 4.5 million billion billion yards the rest of the year!!!!
Originally posted by socal1632:

Nope. The combo of Bosa,Defo and Ford(when he played) made our d historically good. Our secondary might give up 4.5 million billion billion yards the rest of the year!!!!

We are down 4 corners...you can relaxing on s**tting on the secondary
Originally posted by PhillyNiner:

Not dumping on the secondary at all. Playing in the NCF west, in the NFL, with ZERO pass rush will equal not great things
Originally posted by PhillyNiner:

Not dumping on the secondary at all. Playing in the NCF west, in the NFL, with ZERO pass rush will equal not great things

Also missing two REALLY important pieces there. The anger it the offense and Jimmy in particular I get, but it's safe to say the D gets a mulligan this year.
Jimmy, Kittle, Deebo, Bosa and Warner are the 5 most important players imo

• Geeked
  • Veteran
Bosa, Kinlaw, and three very good receivers (one being a TE)
  • KID9R
  • Veteran
Originally posted by HONEYBADGER:
Need a new QB

Go get Rogers, he will be available.

He's got a few years left, find a young QB to learn from him while making a couple SB runs with a QB who can actually win the big game.

There's no way the Packers move on from Rogers with the season he's having and there's no way Rogers forces his way out if they keep winning.
Just need a QB and 4 lineman.

Nick Bosa
Fred Warner
Dre Greenlaw

George Kittle
Deebo Samuel
Jimmy Garoppolo*

That's our core. I really believe Fred and Dre can be a special LB tandem. Hopefully, we can add Aiyuk and Kinlaw to that group after this season. I would've put McGlinchey in there after his rookie season.
[ Edited by Heroism on Oct 11, 2020 at 8:09 PM ]
Originally posted by Heroism:
Nick Bosa
Fred Warner
Dre Greenlaw

George Kittle
Deebo Samuel
Jimmy Garoppolo*

That's our core. I really believe Fred and Dre can be a special LB tandem. Hopefully, we can add Aiyuk and Kinlaw to that group after this season. I would've put McGlinchey in there after his rookie season.

So you're not ready to cut ties with good old Jimmy?
Share 49ersWebzone