There are 166 users in the forums

Was it over when the Germans Bombed Pearl Harbor? (Animal House, people. Animal House.)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan

Welp boys and girls, men and women, and sus...

We're bloody. We're beaten. And by any metric, we are unlikely to do anything meaningful this year. AND that is why...you will ignore the haters, that are on this very forum, you will ignore folks whining and you will follow me.

We are now the MOST DANGEROUS TEAM IN THE LEAGUE. Though it feels like we are 0-30, we are 1-1. No QB, no problem. No RB1, no problem. No All-World DE, no problem. No starting DT, no problem. No HOF CB, no problem. No LEGENDARY TE, no problem. NO SB from last season, no problem.

It feels counter. But you are going to have to trust me on this one, we ain't done, yet. This year is going to be a goddamn street fight. We are going to loose teeth, we are going to be spitting out asphalt, and we WILL look grisly in the end. People are going to want to quit. LET EM, you and I aren't quitting, ever.

I want it to be difficult. I want the fight. Good, I say. I would have it no other f**king way. It'll make #6 that much more sweeter.

From now on, we beat that ass.

THE NFC WEST GETS IT!

THE NFC GETS IT!

THE AFC GETS IT, TOO!

WHOEVER THE HELL WE FACE IN THE PLAYOFFS GETS IT!

We ain't done, yet. I swear it.

I swear it.

FP
[ Edited by fropwns on Sep 20, 2020 at 5:30 PM ]
Well said Fro, well said, I still have faith that this team can go the distance, even without Bosa.
Originally posted by fropwns:

Welp boys and girls, men and women, and sus...

We're bloody. We're beaten. And by any metric, we are unlikely to do anything meaningful this year. AND that is why...you will ignore the haters, that are on this very forum, you will ignore folks whining and you will follow me.

We are now the MOST DANGEROUS TEAM IN THE LEAGUE. Though it feels like we are 0-30, we are 1-1. No QB, no problem. No RB1, no problem. No All-World DE, no problem. No starting DT, no problem. No HOF CB, no problem. No LEGENDARY TE, no problem. NO SB from last season, no problem.

It feels counter. But you are going to have to trust me on this one, we ain't done, yet. This year is going to be a goddamn street fight. We are going to loose teeth, we are going to be spitting out asphalt, and we look grisly in the end. People are going to want to quit. LET EM, you and I aren't quitting, ever.

I want it to be difficult. I want the fight. Good, I say. I would have it no other f**king way. It'll make #6 that much more sweeter.

From now on, we beat that ass.

THE NFC WEST GETS IT!

THE NFC GETS IT!

THE AFC GETS IT, TOO!

WHOEVER THE HELL WE FACE IN THE PLAYOFFS GETS IT!

We ain't done, yet. I swear it.

I swear it.

FP

The gifs
You mean the Japanese? But I know what you mean though. Not over til it's over. I like our interior Dline and I think it's good enough. But what about our Edge? Who's out there? Clay Mathews? Does he still got some left?
[ Edited by thl408 on Sep 22, 2020 at 4:25 PM ]
Yeah it was Japan who attacked pear harbor lolz

Edit: Animal house my bad lol
[ Edited by Thanos89 on Sep 20, 2020 at 5:40 PM ]
Missed these posts, Fro. You're the man!

Also, apparently some people have never seen Animal House lol...
[ Edited by BYisGod on Sep 20, 2020 at 5:12 PM ]
  • Jiks
In Mullens I trust
Originally posted by frankieuc68:
You mean the Japs? But I know what you mean though. Not over til it's over. I like our interior Dline and I think it's good enough. But what about our Edge? Who's out there? Clay Mathews? Does he still got some left?

Originally posted by Thanos89:
Yeah it was Japan who attacked pear harbor lolz

Yeah but then the quote isn't accurate.
Originally posted by BYisGod:

Animal House was the bomb

• TyCore
  • Veteran
It was certainly over for the USS Utah, which is probably a more accurate analogy.
Let's doooo it!!!!!!!!!
[ Edited by Hoovtrain on Sep 20, 2020 at 5:24 PM ]
We get bombed again next week tho
[ Edited by jreff22 on Sep 20, 2020 at 5:25 PM ]
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Originally posted by frankieuc68:
Originally posted by BYisGod:

Animal House was the bomb

• evil
  • Veteran
Share 49ersWebzone