There are 242 users in the forums

Was it over when the Germans Bombed Pearl Harbor? (Animal House, people. Animal House.)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
Aint over IMO, and no I'm not for tanking, it's the dumbest idea in sports that I've ever heard of.

the worst thing in the world is for this team to go 8-8 and draft in the middle of the draft
Originally posted by socalfan21:
Aint over IMO, and no I'm not for tanking, it's the dumbest idea in sports that I've ever heard of.

the worst thing in the world is for this team to go 8-8 and draft in the middle of the draft

You can still get quality players in the middle of the 1st, not every player drafted top 10 works out, just ask Arizona how the Josh Rosen experiment went? Look at that 2005 draft, those RBs taken. 2017, Trubisky, Thomas, Fournette, the WRs all over-drafted IMO.
  • zero
  • Veteran
It's over. 6-10 is the best case scenario for this team considering I think they might win 7.
Originally posted by socalfan21:

You can still get quality players in the middle of the 1st, not every player drafted top 10 works out, just ask Arizona how the Josh Rosen experiment went? Look at that 2005 draft, those RBs taken. 2017, Trubisky, Thomas, Fournette, the WRs all over-drafted IMO.

You are definitely Right, we got Willis at what #11 or 12, Joe Staley at #25-27. But this is different.

We are gonna need a QB next year and the higher up you are the better. Because if you got to trade up for one the price could be Minimum 2 first rounders and maybe a second and third.
  • Goatie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by thl408:
Super Bowl seasons don't usually start off with injuries to the best offensive player, the starting QB, the best WR, the best RB, and the best defensive player, but it can still be a season used for development of the youngsters and figuring out who is a part of the team moving forward. This is like trying to get to the SB on super extreme expert difficulty.

Well there is no point being negative. For starters Bourne and Aiyuk had great games and Mullens stepped up from his bad start a few games ago. In the last two years we have only beat the Seahawks once a year so things are on par at the moment.

In fact given our injuries we are doing well. The season is not over yet and we can still rally.
If you're giving up on the team at this point, then you shouldn't call yourself a "faithful".
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
5-6

I mean, I think we go 8-8, but hell, who knows. All I know is the Rams lost to us....AGAIN! GO NINERS!
Originally posted by fropwns:
5-6

I mean, I think we go 8-8, but hell, who knows. All I know is the Rams lost to us....AGAIN! GO NINERS!
Love the win, hate the worsened draft situation.
the draft situation is shot. We are at 15 as of now. loads of trash records ahead of us including the 3/4 NFCE. I was just taking a shot at the NFCE, im pretty sure the Giants pick behind us because someone in the NFCE has to win the NFCE
Originally posted by communist:
5-6

f**k the draft spot, I rather win, and build chemistry. I want our key guys back in 2021.

Originally posted by Force_Choke:
the draft situation is shot. We are at 15 as of now. loads of trash records ahead of us including the 3/4 NFCE. I was just taking a shot at the NFCE, im pretty sure the Giants pick behind us because someone in the NFCE has to win the NFCE

Again, f**k the draft spot, I refuse to root for a higher draft spot, you're not a real fan if you root for tanking IMO.

5-6

Dude, 8-8 could get the final WC spot IMO, we should beat DAL & WAS, that's 7 wins, just need to win 1 of BUF/SEA/AZ, and I think we could win any of those, but will be a tough road ahead, but the team being 5-6 with 177 missed games due to injuries is a good thing.
Originally posted by communist:
5-6

f**k the draft spot, I rather win, and build chemistry. I want our key guys back in 2021.

Originally posted by Force_Choke:

Again, f**k the draft spot, I refuse to root for a higher draft spot, you're not a real fan if you root for tanking IMO.

I'm against it. Love the smell of victory too much. Trying to let the tankers know its pointless to tank in this draft. go to the playoffs.
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
5-6

Dude, 8-8 could get the final WC spot IMO, we should beat DAL & WAS, that's 7 wins, just need to win 1 of BUF/SEA/AZ, and I think we could win any of those, but will be a tough road ahead, but the team being 5-6 with 177 missed games due to injuries is a good thing.

I love me some, AB. LET'S GO!

5-6

Dude, I love me some f**king FRO, one of my earliest memories of this place was you, always love your threads like these especially.
Share 49ersWebzone