LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 338 users in the forums

The Inevitable FA 2020 Ratings Thread (SO FAR!)

Shop Find 49ers gear online

The Inevitable FA 2020 Ratings Thread (SO FAR!)

Again you mention Thomas the GHOST. complete non factor in anything moving forward.
I guess i kinda get the buckner move but i didnt like it.

I dont get the ward move especially since it cost them sanders
Originally posted by pdizo916:

Ward plays a more important position than Sanders.
Ward is younger than Sanders.
There's not really a prospect this year who fits what Ward does. While this is an historical good draft class for Sanders position.
Compensation for losing Sanders should be higuer than the one received by losing Ward.

Never get emotionally attached to players in this league, they can leave in a blink. The Buckner trade makes perfect sense, people hates it because Buckner is a fan favorite.
Originally posted by GEEK:
Anyone who compares this offseason to a Baalke strategy is just plain wrong.

Are you sure about that?

Zane Beadles > Tom Compton
Originally posted by richterkbelmont:
Originally posted by pdizo916:

Ward plays a more important position than Sanders.
Ward is younger than Sanders.
There's not really a prospect this year who fits what Ward does. While this is an historical good draft class for Sanders position.
Compensation for losing Sanders should be higuer than the one received by losing Ward.

Never get emotionally attached to players in this league, they can leave in a blink. The Buckner trade makes perfect sense, people hates it because Buckner is a fan favorite.

Silly statement. Buckner is 3x all star. Thats why he is a fan favorite.
A
Brought back everyone from our Super Bowl roster except Sanders and Buckner, whom we were never going to pay as much as he got.
Would like to have kept Sanders, but with the Indy pick, we can replace his production with a younger, cheaper WR.
Extremely savvy work by the FO
[ Edited by SammyFrancisco on Mar 21, 2020 at 7:16 PM ]
Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:
Silly statement. Buckner is 3x all star. Thats why he is a fan favorite.

I loved Buck, but that's a deal we have to make 10 out of 10 times (assuming your goal is to win Super Bowls).
I'll root for him on the Colts... with my Ruggs III jersey on
Sanders made two crucial mistakes in the last game which derailed the chances...
Defo and his agent's top priority was to get the most money for him anyway. Besides, Defo just did not make that much impact to pay what he's got now.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
F-

They got rid of our best most consistent defensive player only for a mid first rounder.

Paid two players that were one year wonders.

Haven't sign anyone.

This team is run by morans or they aren't even trying to really field a team in 2020 because they don't believe a season will be played.

I give it a solid C to possibly B- bc of the 1st round pick. I wish we upgraded our IOL in free agency but hell...."keep It up a*****e!" Varsity blues
Originally posted by susweel:
F-

They got rid of our best most consistent defensive player only for a mid first rounder.

Paid two players that were one year wonders.

Haven't sign anyone.

This team is run by morans or they aren't even trying to really field a team in 2020 because they don't believe a season will be played.

Always fun to read stupid s**t during this quarantine. Clueless people should watch soccer or something they can actually understand.
Maybe fans might understand the lack of purchases in free agency this year when they look at our own soon to be free agents next year.

Sherman
Tart
Witherspoon
Kwaun William
DJ jones
George Kittle
Kyle juszczyk
Marcell Harris
Solomon Thomas
Trent Taylor
Tevin Coleman

We can go back and forth on the projected salary cap, who and who not to bring back, but all these players will be on the 53 this year most likely.

And for an added kicker. Next years free agent class is STACKED depending on who gets tagged.
Originally posted by SisterFister:
Maybe fans might understand the lack of purchases in free agency this year when they look at our own soon to be free agents next year.

Sherman
Tart
Witherspoon
Kwaun William
DJ jones
George Kittle
Kyle juszczyk
Marcell Harris
Solomon Thomas
Trent Taylor
Tevin Coleman

We can go back and forth on the projected salary cap, who and who not to bring back, but all these players will be on the 53 this year most likely.

And for an added kicker. Next years free agent class is STACKED depending on who gets tagged.

Tartt
Spoon
Harris
Thomas
Coleman

Can kiss my natural Italian ass
We will be fine
  • Rydes
  • Veteran
Originally posted by elguapo:
Tartt
Spoon
Harris
Thomas
Coleman

Can kiss my natural Italian ass
We will be fine

Who de have as safety if start ain't there?
Share 49ersWebzone