LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 222 users in the forums

Thank You 49ers For 2019 Season

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Forever Faithful. 💯💯💯💯
Originally posted by MrCrab49ers:
Thank you 49ers for a surprising great 2019-2020 season. You gave us fans hope now and the future. Thank you Jed, John and Kyle Shanahan. It was a fun season again. Looking forward in 2020!!

Go Niners!!!

Absolutely, well said
Hear, hear! I thoroughly enjoyed all the ups and the unfortunate down at the end. Also enjoyed all the play breakdowns by johnnydel and thl408. Can't wait to see what Shanny, Lynch, and the rest of the org put up for next season. Only one ask - don't become the Buffalo Bills of the 90s when they lost 4 SBs in 6 years or so and haven't gone back since.
Originally posted by father49er:
Hear, hear! I thoroughly enjoyed all the ups and the unfortunate down at the end. Also enjoyed all the play breakdowns by johnnydel and thl408. Can't wait to see what Shanny, Lynch, and the rest of the org put up for next season. Only one ask - don't become the Buffalo Bills of the 90s when they lost 4 SBs in 6 years or so and haven't gone back since.

Lol

Garoppolo = Jim Kelly
Thank you for bringing in Bosa.
Made us feel better about Aldon and Rueben situations.

Bosa is a beast!!

It was 4 in a row!
Originally posted by 49erBigMac:

It was 4 in a row!

And the only losing SB team that we all remember as a result lol.

Thank you John and Kyle for taking the patient approach in building this roster. Keep it up and keep doing what got you there! As always, I will be at every home game win or lose, but I certainly prefer the former.
Share 49ersWebzone