LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 230 users in the forums

Thank You 49ers For 2019 Season

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
THE FUTURE IS BRIGHT !!!

Kyle " All Fear " Shanahan will become the Peyton Manning of Head Coaches...

He will continue to win and be a great REGULAR SEASON coach until he gets to the big dance !!!!
Originally posted by Snitch:
We beat everyone we hate this year. Rams x2, Seadderall (the "Nope" play), Packers x2 and the Saints

Great year.

Great call!!
Yeah, thanks for the emotional scars.
I'm not going to deny it. This ones hurts like hell. But will need few days or until September to recover.

But it feels great having Niners back again. The future is here.
Originally posted by okdkid:
Imagine being upset with this season.

If someone in August told you they'd be in the Super Bowl you would have laughed at them. What a fun season! The team is set up for long term success. This wasn't a flash in the pan team. Everybody is young and everybody is under contract (or soon will be).

And while it's not predictive, the Niners are already the favorites in the NFC for 2020. Times are good. Don't be a prisoner of the moment.

Agree!!
Originally posted by cciowa:
today to most fans who do bleed red and gold.. it will take a while to think back on this season as being positive.

Yep.. can't deny that.
  • JMC52
  • Veteran
I can not force a smile today, I told myself going into this game no matter what we had one hell of a season.
Going to hurt for awhile, we could have played better/coached better at every aspect and we could've had a few close calls go our way, but that's football.

Proud of guys stepping up this year and I hope they go into next season knowing they may not see another super bowl in there career and use it as motivation.

Time to pick and XFL team and hope it's successful to take our minds off this one.
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Originally posted by thl408:
I was entertained.

Ditto. A lot. For all 19 games they played, which is saying something. Even the four losses came down to the last quarter of the games.

Looking forward to an entertaining 2020 with key players back supplemented with some new faces. (Pssst... those other teams need to work at staying as good as they were this past year, too. They can always be worse.)
this season was a complete waste.

After yesterday. I'm not sure I will ever see the 49ers win a super bowl, wasn't alive for 4 of them and was 3 years old for our last...oh well
[ Edited by Aj_hwd954 on Feb 3, 2020 at 12:14 PM ]

Originally posted by Aj_hwd954:

After yesterday. I'm not sure I will ever see the 49ers win a super bowl, wasn't alive for 4 of them and was 3 years old for our last...oh well

They'll win one when I die maybe. I am 29. Probably gotta wait 50 years for our turn. Maybe Goodell and the refs feel sorry for us
I am grateful for a great year. This 49er team was fun to watch.

But I'm not so sure on a return trip to the Super Bowl. It took a lot of great plays and a lot of very good luck to get us there.

We'll see.
Originally posted by Ensatsu:

They'll win one when I die maybe. I am 29. Probably gotta wait 50 years for our turn. Maybe Goodell and the refs feel sorry for us

Good news! You still have your youth! I am 56. I witnessed every Super Bowl win. I was 18 when the 49ers won their first championship.

Trust me on this: It feels great. I hope you get to experience it as I have.
Originally posted by 9moon:
THE FUTURE IS BRIGHT !!!

Kyle " All Fear " Shanahan will become the Peyton Manning of Head Coaches...

He will continue to win and be a great REGULAR SEASON coach until he gets to the big dance !!!!

So your saying he's the next Marty?

It's Been a great year all round. Alot of heart attack kind of moments too but it's definitely been an entertaining season.
Originally posted by Ensatsu:

No worries. 49ers now have a shot the next 4-5 years. Foundation is already built. Just need to finish the top.
Share 49ersWebzone