LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 253 users in the forums

O/U on BS calls against 49ers?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by GhostOfBaalke:
Originally posted by 9ers4eva:
Apparently you can miss a clear offsides and clear delay of game. Call Zero holds all game too.

If we got a first down, there might've been a late delay of game flag.

Also a clear helmet to helmet shot on jimmy. Do that to Pat and you damn sure getting penalized.

Yeah they treat the QB's differently. They protect the golden boys. Especially the main golden boy Mahomes.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
There will be 5 or more BS calls. They will ride Mahomes and give him every advantage they can. Their intention is to crown him the face of the NFL tonight.

You mean like how the NFL did that with Montana and Young?
Originally posted by ramsfan:
There will be 5 or more BS calls. They will ride Mahomes and give him every advantage they can. Their intention is to crown him the face of the NFL tonight.

GTFO

Refs didn't cost the Niners the game, but they certainly favored the Chiefs.

If I recall correctly the chiefs had 3 penalties, all of which were meaningless.

In the SB the officials shouldn't impact the game to the extent they did last night.
Originally posted by trogdor:
Originally posted by ramsfan:

GTFO

Refs didn't cost the Niners the game, but they certainly favored the Chiefs.

If I recall correctly the chiefs had 3 penalties, all of which were meaningless.

In the SB the officials shouldn't impact the game to the extent they did last night.

They also missed a pass interference that would have put the chiefs at the one, they missed a hands to face on Mahomes and they missed a hold on Kittle that got Deebo one of his huge runs.

Point is, we got some calls too. The only big one they missed imo was the hold on Dee Ford that let Mahomes get that huge run that got them their first touchdown. Other than that, it was a fairly officiated game.
Originally posted by DaBeegDeek:
They also missed a pass interference that would have put the chiefs at the one, they missed a hands to face on Mahomes and they missed a hold on Kittle that got Deebo one of his huge runs.

Point is, we got some calls too. The only big one they missed imo was the hold on Dee Ford that let Mahomes get that huge run that got them their first touchdown. Other than that, it was a fairly officiated game.

I call BS on that

You're blowing up the boards with your hot takes on why the Niners suck and deserved to lose, this thread is pointing out the very obvious affect the officials had on the game.

The Niners didn't play well enough to win, that's for sure, but the game was changed by the officials.

And did you not see the blatant hold on Bosa on the long pass? That started their comeback, but if he's not held he at least hits Mahomes if not gets a sack. That missed call alone arguably changed the outcome of the game. They call that, Niners get the ball back and can bleed more time, maybe score and ice the game.

So get out of here with your balanced game narrative, because even though we may be fans, it's pretty obvious the refs favored the Chiefs.
Originally posted by trogdor:

I call BS on that

You're blowing up the boards with your hot takes on why the Niners suck and deserved to lose, this thread is pointing out the very obvious affect the officials had on the game.

The Niners didn't play well enough to win, that's for sure, but the game was changed by the officials.

And did you not see the blatant hold on Bosa on the long pass? That started their comeback, but if he's not held he at least hits Mahomes if not gets a sack. That missed call alone arguably changed the outcome of the game. They call that, Niners get the ball back and can bleed more time, maybe score and ice the game.

So get out of here with your balanced game narrative, because even though we may be fans, it's pretty obvious the refs favored the Chiefs.

Every game that's ever been lost, the losing team complains about the refs. Every... freaking... game. It's just childish. Yeah, shame on me for being balanced, let me grab my pitchfork and storm the castle like the rest of the mob. This is a microcosm of why things never get done in the real world. Instead of looking in the mirror, placing blame where it belongs, vowing and working to be better, you would rather whine and hitch your wagon to conspiracy theories.

Grow up
Every game that's ever been lost, the losing team complains about the refs. Every... freaking... game. It's just childish. Yeah, shame on me for being balanced, let me grab my pitchfork and storm the castle like the rest of the mob. This is a microcosm of why things never get done in the real world. Instead of looking in the mirror, placing blame where it belongs, vowing and working to be better, you would rather whine and hitch your wagon to conspiracy theories.

Grow up

Stop cherry picking from responses. I stated the Niners lost the game, nobody is questioning that.

If you were balanced you would objectively look at the game and admit the balance of calls/non-calls went in favor of the Chiefs, but instead you resort to childish insults. Ironic.
I honestly thought the game was called fairly. My biggest gripe being the missed hold on Ford that sprung Mahomes for that run that got him to the 1 yard line.

I do wonder if Shanny complaining about the refs not calling holding on the chiefs prior to the game caused them to double down on not calling holding in this one. Refs are in a brotherhood and have each other's back, no doubt they took offense o his comments.
I honestly thought the game was called fairly. My biggest gripe being the missed hold on Ford that sprung Mahomes for that run that got him to the 1 yard line.

I do wonder if Shanny complaining about the refs not calling holding on the chiefs prior to the game caused them to double down on not calling holding in this one. Refs are in a brotherhood and have each other's back, no doubt they took offense o his comments.

That I agree with, best to keep your mouth shut. Didn't work for harbaugh either.
Imagine this scenario: Fourth quarter. Chiefs are down four with 5:22 to play, Mahomes drops back, Fred Warner blitz up the gut and hits Mahomes helmet to helmet.

What happens?

Originally posted by PowderdToastMn:
Imagine this scenario: Fourth quarter. Chiefs are down four with 5:22 to play, Mahomes drops back, Fred Warner blitz up the gut and hits Mahomes helmet to helmet.

What happens?

You have a point, I honestly forgot about that play.

What happens?

I think they played a part in why Jimmy got shaky. He grabbed his head immediately.

If that happened to Mahomes, every official on the field would throw a flag. And if they didn't and the chiefs lost the game? It'd be the biggest story.

Instead we get to hear that Jimmy and Shanahan choked.

What happens?

I think they played a part in why Jimmy got shaky. He grabbed his head immediately.

If that happened to Mahomes, every official on the field would throw a flag. And if they didn't and the chiefs lost the game? It'd be the biggest story.

Instead we get to hear that Jimmy and Shanahan choked.

NFL only cares about protecting certain QBs, others you can plaster and usually get away with it.
Share 49ersWebzone