LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 224 users in the forums

O/U on BS calls against 49ers?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
At least we have challenges of the PI is a blatant bad call. But to come so far and feel like you were robbed by officials is a brutal feeling. Like the NFC Title games vs the Seahawks and Giants.
I'm hoping for a clean game for calls against both teams. Supposedly this group officials throw the least amount of flags. That could be a problem because the Chiefs are the inferior defense I don't wasn't them to get away with holds and PIs. On offense I don't wasn't them to get away with holding our front 4.
How are so many ppl already b***hing about the refs???
Ill say 2 on the Niners and 2 on the Chiefs
BS call #1. In the SB you shouldn't call that on Kittle.
[ Edited by trogdor on Feb 2, 2020 at 5:02 PM ]
Originally posted by trogdor:
BS call #1. In the SB you shouldn't call that on Kittle.

I mean, it was a penalty. They should call it.

Only bad call/non call so far is the missed hold on Dee Ford that gave them their touchdown. Big, big non call. Other than that it's been a well officiated game.

For those complaining about them not calling holding on the chiefs, I'll tell you right now, you don't run outside zone as effectively as we do without some holding.
Wow. Yall have a point.
This is such BS. Penalties have been so unbalanced.

NFL wants the Chiefs to win.
[ Edited by trogdor on Feb 2, 2020 at 6:38 PM ]
That was the right call on Moore
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by lamontb:
That was the right call on Moore

While it was the right call i hate the rule. Offensive player tries to comback and go THROUGH the defender and its DPI

Originally posted by DaBeegDeek:

For those complaining about them not calling holding on the chiefs, I'll tell you right now, you don't run outside zone as effectively as we do without some holding.

Shhhhhh. People are disappointed tonight. (You're right tho)
Apparently you can miss a clear offsides and clear delay of game. Call Zero holds all game too.
KC had plenty of offsides on their defense when they were pass rushing us that they didn't call. They routinely held our WR's and TE's. Did not get the calls. The Kittle one was absolutely bull. They don't call that all season long. You call this in the Super Bowl?......

We got hosed. Refs and the NFL wanted the Chiefs to win.
Originally posted by 9ers4eva:
Apparently you can miss a clear offsides and clear delay of game. Call Zero holds all game too.

If we got a first down, there might've been a late delay of game flag.

Also a clear helmet to helmet shot on jimmy. Do that to Pat and you damn sure getting penalized.
  • jcs
  • Veteran
We didn't get the best calls but we shouldn't have needed the refs to bail us out. We lost that game with a two possession lead in the 4th Q which could have been 3 if we didn't waste away the end of the 1st half and 3 TO's.
Share 49ersWebzone