There are 214 users in the forums

Will the 49ers ever beat the Ravens or the Seahawks in a big game that matters?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Will the 49ers ever beat the Ravens or the Seahawks in a big game that matters?

Horrendous thread. "Over the yeas" means nothing when we have an entirely different coaching staff and roster. Of this thread was titled "Can Harbaugh's 49ers ever beat the Ravens or Seahawks in a game that matters", then I might agree with you.

But we've played one game each with our current coaching staff and a plethora of injuries. So no judgment can be made from 2 games.

Also, this thread is terrible.
Originally posted by Scottie15:
Horrendous thread. "Over the yeas" means nothing when we have an entirely different coaching staff and roster. Of this thread was titled "Can Harbaugh's 49ers ever beat the Ravens or Seahawks in a game that matters", then I might agree with you.

But we've played one game each with our current coaching staff and a plethora of injuries. So no judgment can be made from 2 games.

But we didn't win either game with this coaching staff and this roster. So it's so much more than the Harbaugh excuse. It continues. We STILL can't beat these 2 teams ever in big games. Go figure. It's obviously much more than Harbaugh. Because he is not here anymore and we are still losing to these 2 teams.
[ Edited by SanDiego49er on Dec 2, 2019 at 1:20 AM ]
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

But we didn't win either game with this coaching staff and this roster. So it's so much more than the Harbaugh excuse. It continues. We STILL can't beat these 2 teams ever in big games. Go figure. It's obviously much more than Harbaugh. Because he is not here anymore and we are still losing to these 2 teams.

New players, new staff. Not sure what then and now has to do with each other.
Originally posted by Niners99:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

New players, new staff. Not sure what then and now has to do with each other.

Well we can't win NOW against these 2 teams. So I don't see how now is any better than what we are used to vs. these 2 teams?
I would like to sticky / revisit this thread at the end of the season
This dude only shows up when they lose. What a joke
This is a question a would ask.
Originally posted by dj43:
What happened in previous years is rather irrelevant. This year is a different team with a different roster.

This was an even game that came down to making or not making 2 or three plays. As Howie Long said after the game, "This game did not make me any less impressed with SF."

Me either.

Me either too.
I'm more worried about beating the Hawks. They've had our number for so long, I feel that the Niners are intimidated by the Hawks and when we play them, we play hesitant football. We just need to relax and think of the Hawks as any other (inferior) team.

Really it's not a terrible thread....

• Kyzen
Originally posted by pete98146:

Really it's not a terrible thread....

Absolutely a dumb thread, mods still aren't doing their job
[ Edited by Kyzen on Dec 2, 2019 at 9:45 AM ]
This poll sucks. We haven't had the best of luck but it is what it is. Most of the guys on this team have only experienced one tough loss vs. the Cheathakws, which was this year.
No, they never will.

Any casual observer can see that this team is no different than those under the past four coaches. They are mere pretenders.

All is hopelessness and despair.
Originally posted by pete98146:
I'm more worried about beating the Hawks. They've had our number for so long, I feel that the Niners are intimidated by the Hawks and when we play them, we play hesitant football. We just need to relax and think of the Hawks as any other (inferior) team.

The Seahawks seem to have a big psychological edge vs our team. We fold and play hesitant football against them. I think we are very scared of them.
Originally posted by WestCoastForever:
No, they never will.

Any casual observer can see that this team is no different than those under the past four coaches. They are mere pretenders.

All is hopelessness and despair.

Yup, SD should petition the NFL to automatically give the 49ers 2 losses every season.
Share 49ersWebzone