LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 247 users in the forums

⛏ SF 49ERS @ NO SAINTS ⚜️ Pregame Thread - 2019 Season Week 14

Shop Find 49ers gear online

⛏ SF 49ERS @ NO SAINTS ⚜️ Pregame Thread - 2019 Season Week 14

If they're down their LT and LG that's gonna be big
Originally posted by NYniner85:
If they're down their LT and LG that's gonna be big

I feel a statement ass kicking from us. If Niners aren't pissed after yesterday,I'll be very surprised. Go Niners!!! And I don't see the refs handing them the game, aka Ravens game. Due to the facts refs hate Saints more than us. #NFL Refs suck.
[ Edited by PA49ersfan on Dec 2, 2019 at 7:17 AM ]
It's not going to be an easy game on the road and also with the fact that I think they have a better defense than Green Bay. But I do think our defense will get after Brees. We definitely want to get the taste of that loss out of our mouth. I'm going to say it's probably a one score game.

Score prediction: 49ers 27, Saints 22
[ Edited by OnTheClock on Dec 2, 2019 at 7:16 AM ]
Originally posted by valrod33:

Butthole lips
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by valrod33:

Butthole lips

Is there a bigger douche nozzle as a HC? Great coach but dude is such a prick as a human. I sure hope we get this guy ranting after we go in there and pull out the W.
If Jimmy limits his signature throw the ball directly to the opposition to once this game we will dominate.
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
If Jimmy limits his signature throw the ball directly to the opposition to once this game we will dominate.

Can live with both of those outcomes. Go Niners
Originally posted by Hysterikal:

What if he throws it right at Payton? That still counts as throwing to the opposition and gets it out of the way?

Something like this...

Blowout.
Shutout.
This team isn't losing again.
Saints, Falcons, Rams....gonna kill 'em.
Seahawks in Seattle for the division and a Bye.....revenge.
No one stopping us in the playoffs.
Ravens Super Bowl....more revenge.

So the 49ers have to beat them and the refs. Its gonna be super tough
We better have all our guys back for this game. Staley, Breida, Ford
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

Agreed on Brieda and Ford. Brunskill is kinda an upgrade to Staley TBH.
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

I think we should stay with Brunskill.
We probably have to beat the Saints in NO at some point this year to make it to the Superbowl. Why not get that done this week?

We probably have to beat the Hawks in Seattle at some point this year to make it to the Superbowl. Why not get that done in week 17?

Win these two games then the rematch will be in SF in January. Lose either of these games and we will just have to try again on the road in the playoffs.
Share 49ersWebzone