LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 275 users in the forums

Week 9 2019 - Thoughts after rewatching the first half of the season...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by DRnSFw:
cause you are a jinx, first 8 games no signs of "thoughts after thread" then you come around and we lose, coincidence? I think so

Intentional?
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by Marvin49:
Originally posted by susweel:
Thanks a lot

what a jinx this thread and OP are, go back to the fan forum that loves you most seahawks.net

...and people ask why I don't post much here anymore.

Well bye felicia
Thanks a lot

what a jinx this thread and OP are, go back to the fan forum that loves you most seahawks.net

Well bye felicia

Ah sus...just when I thought you'd missed me.
Great to read your posts on this site once again, always good stuff.

I think a lot of people are going to complain about the performances of certain individuals, and they are probably justified. It's important to step back and consider the opposition as well because they are a 7-2 team, so they have more than a few good players on that roster. The issue with drops raises the same questions about the performance of that group as has been the case all year. The drops are probably a function of the pace of the game being a step above the usual and, as a result, the felt faster to the WR's.

Dante Pettis is maddening because he gets open and could be a really productive player, he just does not compete at an NFL level for the ball and drops way too many of the sure ones.

I look forward to the opportunity for this 49ers team to once again try to get the Seahawks monkey off our backs.
[ Edited by bzborow1 on Nov 12, 2019 at 4:18 PM ]
There's an old idiom that goes, "A great beginning is halfway done". It means that if you started well, you'll end well no matter what. This is a 12-4; second quality seed team no matter the injuries. We are so lucky we beat the teams we were supposed to, cause if weren't we wouldn't be here.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Thanks a lot

Well bye felicia

Man i ain't got no beef with you but post here cuz you want. Don't say i don't post cuz dudes talk ish. It's not that serious.
Thanks a lot

Well bye felicia

Man i ain't got no beef with you but post here cuz you want. Don't say i don't post cuz dudes talk ish. It's not that serious.

It ain't ever like I made a conscious choice like...."man, I don't want to post today because people will say bad stuff". LOL.

I ain't that fragile. If I were I wouldn't spend so much times on other teams forums. I tell people why I don't post because they ask. That's it. I wouldn't say anything otherwise. You are 100% correct...it really ain't that important.

...and BTW, the "...and people ask why I don't post much here anymore". was in jest.
[ Edited by Marvin49 on Nov 12, 2019 at 4:47 PM ]
Originally posted by billbird2111:
Originally posted by 9erReign:
s**t the run is over boys. 8-8 here we come.

Man! You have some kind of crystal ball!

Marv will do anything to give his Hawks an advantage
Originally posted by billbird2111:
s**t the run is over boys. 8-8 here we come.

Man! You have some kind of crystal ball!

Marv will do anything to give his Hawks an advantage

Hey Reign! Man, I thought I read the most stupid post of the day on Seahawks.net this morning!

I was wrong. Gratz
Are you done again, Marvin?

Share 49ersWebzone