49ers vs. Commanders Tickets Available! →

There are 386 users in the forums

Predict Niners record based on remaining Schedule

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by swaccmac1:
not to be a negative nanny, but I don't believe we will go 16-0 since no one has done it since 1972. I believe we win the next six and go into the New Orleans game at 11-0 and that game will probably be flexed to sunday night and that New Orleans night time voodoo will get us. saints 20 niners 19

Patriots went 16-0 in 2007
Originally posted by braap49er:
Originally posted by swaccmac1:
not to be a negative nanny, but I don't believe we will go 16-0 since no one has done it since 1972. I believe we win the next six and go into the New Orleans game at 11-0 and that game will probably be flexed to sunday night and that New Orleans night time voodoo will get us. saints 20 niners 19

Patriots went 16-0 in 2007

yeah I forgot about that one I guess I was thinking about the undefeated season my bad lol
Yeah we just can't loose to every half ass decent team we play going forward.
Picking panthers Seahawks packers ravens and saints to beat us, but oh we'd still be 11-5 and make the playoffs is weird. So those are playoff caliber teams.
I think all of those teams give a contest, but the Niners need to show some superiority during a regular season against the likes of them if they want to go very far.
Cardinals

If this team can beat the cardinals, then this team is legit.
19-0 we beat the pats easily, and its kind of a passing of the torch because we're not losing the next season as well.
38-0.
Agreed. I was thinking 10 and 6 when the season started but now at 5 and oh, I'll be disappointed with anything less than 12 and 4 with a first round bye.
Originally posted by Paulhofer:
Hindsight is always 20/20 but Before season started I thought we had a legitimate shot at 10-6 or 11-5. Looking forward barring a catastrophic injury , I think that we have a legitimate shot at 12-4 or even 13-3 record .

Games that could be loses Baltimore , New Orleans, Green Bay , Seattle .

If you look at the NFC there are three other teams that have the ability to give Niners a run for their money come playoffs. Packers , Saints , Seahawks and in all cases their chance to beat us goes down significantly if they play us at Levi .

Should be a great ride , was at the Rams game yesterday and it was like a Home game, the Faithful were out in Force ! Felt like the old Candlestick days . Great to back to relevance, loving all the haters who think this team isn't ready for prime time........you cant fake defense :)
12-4
Originally posted by 5Jan2003:
Yeah we just can't loose to every half ass decent team we play going forward.
Picking panthers Seahawks packers ravens and saints to beat us, but oh we'd still be 11-5 and make the playoffs is weird. So those are playoff caliber teams.
I think all of those teams give a contest, but the Niners need to show some superiority during a regular season against the likes of them if they want to go very far.

They'll split with the Seahawks and lose to the Saints and Ravens since those are east coast road games. They'll beat the Packers and Panthers at home and they'll inevitably lose a trap game somewhere along the line. I'm calling it 12 and 4. That's if they get all their injured guys back and Garoppolo doesn't get hurt.
I think 14-2

Washington - Win
Carolina - Win
Arizona - Win
Seattle - Win
Green Bay - Win
Baltimore - Win
New Orleans - Loss
Atlanta - Win
LA Rams - Win
Seattle - Loss

Playoffs break down like this

NFC

1) SF
2) New Orleans
3) Green Bay
4) Dallas
5) Seattle
6) Chicago

Wild Card

Green Bay over Chicago
Seattle over Dallas

Divisional
San Francisco over Seattle
New Orleans over Green Bay

Championship
San Francisco over New Orleans

AFC

New England over Kansas City
(Let's face it, its going to be one of these two teams out of the AFC)

Super Bowl

San Francisco over New England 28-3
[ Edited by linkboy on Oct 15, 2019 at 12:28 PM ]
15-1 regular season record, with our only defeat being a defensive struggle in the Big Easy on 12/8. I think we end the regular season with a road victory in Seattle and ride that momentum all the way to our 6th ring!
Based on remaining schedule we'll be no worse than 13-3.

At the start of the season I figured 10-6 or 11-5 as well, and that we'd be a wild-card team playing our best ball that nobody wanted to face.

(Assuming we stay relatively healthy) boy was I wrong about seeding, but will likely be right about no one wanting to play us.

Will be tough to play Bill Belichik's defense in the Super Bowl, but I trust Shanahan to come up with a good game plan and associated contingencies.
All I know is if we lose a first round bye or the #1 seed to GB after that disgusting game last night over Detroit, I'm going to be pissed. That is why we must destroy the pack when we play them at Levi's.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 27,847
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
19-0 we beat the pats easily, and its kind of a passing of the torch because we're not losing the next season as well.
38-0.

I like this kinda party #49ers #Patriots #SB54 #BookIt
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 27,847
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:
15-1 regular season record, with our only defeat being a defensive struggle in the Big Easy on 12/8. I think we end the regular season with a road victory in Seattle and ride that momentum all the way to our 6th ring!

I wouldn't mind this only because if we're still fighting Saints for the 1 seed (the last game of the year being meaningful)...instead of resting players, 49ers would just go off in Seattle and stomp them.
Originally posted by Ezekiel38:
All I know is if we lose a first round bye or the #1 seed to GB after that disgusting game last night over Detroit, I'm going to be pissed. That is why we must destroy the pack when we play them at Levi's.

GB and Seattle are destined for a playoff rematch where RW will try to outluck Rodgers+refs...it will be an exhausting OT bloothbath, that whoever emerges as the victor gets sacrificed to the Niners/Saints the following week
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone