LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 238 users in the forums

Predict Niners record based on remaining Schedule

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Hindsight is always 20/20 but Before season started I thought we had a legitimate shot at 10-6 or 11-5. Looking forward barring a catastrophic injury , I think that we have a legitimate shot at 12-4 or even 13-3 record .

Games that could be loses Baltimore , New Orleans, Green Bay , Seattle .

If you look at the NFC there are three other teams that have the ability to give Niners a run for their money come playoffs. Packers , Saints , Seahawks and in all cases their chance to beat us goes down significantly if they play us at Levi .

Should be a great ride , was at the Rams game yesterday and it was like a Home game, the Faithful were out in Force ! Felt like the old Candlestick days . Great to back to relevance, loving all the haters who think this team isn't ready for prime time........you cant fake defense :)
I'm going to say 13-3 . Losses to CAR (surprising upset), @SEA (possibly resting players), @NO . I think we win against GB & BAL.
[ Edited by mattster03 on Oct 14, 2019 at 11:07 AM ]
  • thl408
19-0
I think they go 7-4 the rest of the way. They have some tough games coming up and there will be some losses including one or two unexpected losses but overall this looks to be a team on their way to a playoff berth.
Originally posted by thl408:
19-0

19-0

/thread
  • Garce
  • Veteran
19-0

This.
I think we can beat almost any team in the NFL but predicting our record the rest of the way depends on health. We can't afford to lose anymore players on offense. Good thing is a lot of key starters are on the mend and should be back for the final push for the playoffs or division title.

Staley
McGlinch
Spoon
Taylor
Hurd

The receiving corp has been awful in my opinion.
Because it's the NFL and who knows who stays healthy I'll refrain from making a prediction, but right now I think the 49ers can win every single game left on the schedul based on the way they are playing today, not saying they will but they can. I'd favor them in every single one of them based on today.
[ Edited by WINiner on Oct 14, 2019 at 11:22 AM ]
Originally posted by WINiner:
Because it's the NFL and who knows who stays healthy I'll refrain from making a prediction, but right now I think the 49ers can win every single game left on the schedul based on the way they are playing today, not saying they will but they can. I'd favor them in every single one of them based on today.

Until they lose, its hard to make a case for them losing any game on the schedule.

Originally posted by Ensatsu:
Originally posted by WINiner:

Until they lose, its hard to make a case for them losing any game on the schedule.

Agreed
  • obx49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Paulhofer:
Hindsight is always 20/20 but Before season started I thought we had a legitimate shot at 10-6 or 11-5. Looking forward barring a catastrophic injury , I think that we have a legitimate shot at 12-4 or even 13-3 record .

Games that could be loses Baltimore , New Orleans, Green Bay , Seattle .

If you look at the NFC there are three other teams that have the ability to give Niners a run for their money come playoffs. Packers , Saints , Seahawks and in all cases their chance to beat us goes down significantly if they play us at Levi .

Should be a great ride , was at the Rams game yesterday and it was like a Home game, the Faithful were out in Force ! Felt like the old Candlestick days . Great to back to relevance, loving all the haters who think this team isn't ready for prime time........you cant fake defense :)

We're going to start playing teams that have QBs that can scramble and create more time in the pocket.

How's the defense going to react when Russell Wilson, Lamar Jackson, and Kyler Murray start scrambling around to create more time for their WR's to get open?

This will be a real indicator of how good our defense really is. I think we'll go 3-2 against those three teams and maybe 1 or 2 more flukey losses.
I the PYMWYM thread, I said 12-4 because I saw a very similar situation to the 2011 Harbaugh team (13-3). And I thought yesterday was going to be a loss.

@ WAS - win (might be tougher than people think)
vs CAR - win (Allen is an intriguing QB, but good luck buddy against our front 7)
@ ARI - win (tough turnaround but we are a better team, might be a high scoring game though)
vs SEA - win (very big game, a win would make us very big favorites to win division)
vs ARI - win (2 games in 18 days, Shanahan will crush them)
vs GB - win (toss up, should be a great game)
@ BAL - loss (we lost here too during our 2011 campaign)
@ NO - loss (w/ Brees, will be really tough)
vs ATL - win (back on schedule)
vs LAR - win (2nd home game vs Rams )
@ SEA - loss (in this scenario, would have bye week locked up but NO would have tie-breaker, so we'd rest starters)

13-3
In the beginning of the year I predicted 10-11 wins but now I'm going to say we lose against New Orleans at Seattle because we will be resting some people and either Carolina or Baltimore. At the very worst I say 12 wins but looking more like 13 to 14. Of course we have to consider we get injured so much to so many great players so that's with minimal injuries.

13-3 with a bye week
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Im gonna stick with my 5-11 prediction.
Share 49ersWebzone