⛏ SF 49ERS @ LA RAMS 🐏 Pregame Thread - 2019 Season Week 6

Shop Find 49ers gear online

⛏ SF 49ERS @ LA RAMS 🐏 Pregame Thread - 2019 Season Week 6

Originally posted by OGNiner89:
Originally posted by FL9er:
Maybe it means something, maybe it doesn't:

Kyle's 49ers are 2-10 vs the NFC West.

That was 2 rebuilding years dude

He was also supposed to lose the game coming off the bye.
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Oh god the Rams message boards lmao.

Cliff notes?

Exhibit A:
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Oh god the Rams message boards lmao.

Cliff notes?

Exhibit A:

They lost to the Bucs and we didnt

[ Edited by valrod33 on Oct 8, 2019 at 10:28 AM ]
Originally posted by okdkid:
Shanahan wants to crush McVay so bad. Papa saying he knows for a fact that Shanahan hates all the pub McVay has received where Shanahan has not.

This game will be personal for Shanahan.

Shanahan/McVay are bros. But I would imagine Shanahan wants the same level of recognition though he will never admit it publicly.

Well to be fair McVay coached his team to a Super Bowl appearance and Kyle has only coached the 49ers to top 10 draft picks. So the recognition is completely justified.
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 9erReign:
Shanahan wants to crush McVay so bad. Papa saying he knows for a fact that Shanahan hates all the pub McVay has received where Shanahan has not.

Shanahan/McVay are bros. But I would imagine Shanahan wants the same level of recognition though he will never admit it publicly.

Well to be fair McVay coached his team to a Super Bowl appearance and Kyle has only coached the 49ers to top 10 draft picks. So the recognition is completely justified.

It's not that the pub for McVay isn't justified. Shanahan knows McVay is great. It's that Shanahan wants to be in that conversation as well. And why shouldn't he considering everything he was up against the last couple years and production he's been able to put together?
[ Edited by okdkid on Oct 8, 2019 at 10:36 AM ]
Originally posted by Izyniner:
Originally posted by NinerGM:
Goalposts always moving.

Haha classic Hahahahaha

• Crown
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Stevec9932:
This is going to be a tough tough game.

Biggest test thus far.

I think the D can keep us in the game.

Certainly worried about pressure on JG.

It's not that the pub for McVay isn't justified. Shanahan knows McVay is great. It's that Shanahan wants to be in that conversation as well. And why shouldn't he considering everything he was up against the last couple years and production he's been able to put together?

If he coaches the 49ers to a Super Bowl appearance this year then he should be in the conversation.

I heard this game will not be flexed to the Sunday night game. We are getting Dick Stockton for our game Sunday. Not sure why.

• cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
I heard this game will not be flexed to the Sunday night game. We are getting Dick Stockton for our game Sunday. Not sure why.
cuz that welp colllinsworth hates us
Originally posted by cciowa:

This. Deadline to have flexed the game into SNF was Tuesday of last week

...now NBC is stuck with steelers-chargers in a tiny soccer arena. Dumbasses
Just like last night, our biggest advantage is our Front 7 vs their Oline. Offense just has to step up and this is easy money.
  • okdkid
  • Veteran

If he coaches the 49ers to a Super Bowl appearance this year then he should be in the conversation.

Sure. But McVay was "in the conversation" well before his SB appearance. I don't think that's the bar. It wasn't for McVay. Was labeled "kid genius" by mid season of first year.
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Originally posted by cciowa:

This. Deadline to have flexed the game into SNF was Tuesday of last week

...now NBC is stuck with steelers-chargers in a tiny soccer arena. Dumbasses

I hope the ratings bomb
Share 49ersWebzone