There are 231 users in the forums

⛏ SF 49ERS @ LA RAMS 🐏 Pregame Thread - 2019 Season Week 6

Shop Find 49ers gear online ⇨

⛏ SF 49ERS @ LA RAMS 🐏 Pregame Thread - 2019 Season Week 6

Originally posted by judodono:
And on queue... the internet is full of "49ers haven't beaten anyone"

I laugh because after defeating the Rams, it'll be "the Rams are merely a shell of their former self"

Goalposts always moving.
The national pundits who predict wins and losses....their opinions are worth nothing. Do you think they actually watch and follow every team? They are just pulling stuff out of their butts. They have no more insight than a random person off the street has about a team they don't follow.

Most 49er fans knew we were poised for a good year, with how well we played last year while decimated by injury, and we knew our biggest weakness had been converted into a strength with the DL.
[ Edited by IrishCrnjo on Oct 8, 2019 at 6:44 AM ]
Originally posted by judodono:
And on queue... the internet is full of "49ers haven't beaten anyone"

I laugh because after defeating the Rams, it'll be "the Rams are merely a shell of their former self"

Good. We seem to do well with the lack of respect, let's keep it rolling.
Oh god the Rams message boards lmao.
Originally posted by valrod33:
49ers by a billion

49ers 75
Rams 4

damn i hope it's Mullens taking 2 safety's in garbage time and not Jimmy G getting his knee tested!
Originally posted by DASeiler49:
Originally posted by njninersfan420:
Originally posted by KittleSkittle:
Originally posted by Furlow:
This is going to be a tough game. We can't let ourselves get overconfident after beating a bad Browns team. We're stepping up in class now and we're going up against a Rams team with 4 more days to prepare than us that badly needs a win.

GOH with this. You want them to lose so you can be right. Geezus, man. Give it a rest.

The Rams are a much better team than the Browns, who are not very good.

Dude, your act is sooo old and stale. If u r gonna troll, at least be good like Chaz. If you are being serious I award you no points, and may god have mercy on your soul.

Yep. Gets old. 4-0, and still complaining. Unreal.

At least the Rams have played well at home only giving up 50 in their last game against the vaunted bucs. lol
Originally posted by d49izme:
Originally posted by valrod33:
49ers by a billion

49ers 75
Rams 4

damn i hope it's Mullens taking 2 safety's in garbage time and not Jimmy G getting his knee tested!

Nah, the Rams get a TD but Nick Bosa gets a sack and the Rams get 3 points deducted for trying to block him with a TE
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Oh god the Rams message boards lmao.

Cliff notes?
Get pressure on Goff and we win this game
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Lets kick some lambs ass.

We having Lamb chops on Sunday 🍽️ 🐑
Go Niners, Slam the Rams....
This is going to be a tough game. We can't let ourselves get overconfident after beating a bad Browns team. We're stepping up in class now and we're going up against a Rams team with 4 more days to prepare than us that badly needs a win.

Your. Schtick. Is. Getting. Old.
  • Kolohe
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
There will be more Niner fans than Rams fans at the Coliseum

This is exactly what I want to see. Hopefully the 9ers fans in LA can pull it off.
Originally posted by illinois9er:

Your. Schtick. Is. Getting. Old.

This^ Why are you here troll?
Share 49erswebzone