There are 215 users in the forums

Coaches Film Analysis: 2019 Season

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by thl408:
Originally posted by Bay2Bay9erAllday:
Is there going to be a thread for 2020 season?

Yes. The NFL is slow in releasing the Coaches Film. Even the game from Thursday isn't available yet. At least not for me.

Only 13th? come on Kyle

• dmax
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NCommand:

the detox is never coming out
Is Jonydel done with his recaps? Those were always a highlight of my week during the season, but I totally get it. Those must take a ton of time.

Patiently waiting.

Originally posted by cortana49:

Patiently waiting.

Me too. Bring on the pain!!!
The All 22 coaches film has still not been released
Originally posted by trogdor:
Is Jonydel done with his recaps? Those were always a highlight of my week during the season, but I totally get it. Those must take a ton of time.

Yeah, sorry guys, they haven't put out the all-22. Thl emailed them and they said they were "aware" of the problem that it wasn't there and were "working on it"......

As soon as it comes out I'll get to work on it, but at this point it's going to be no earlier than 2 PM EST tomorrow and later by every hour they don't put out the film. I really hope this isn't a recurring thing all year.
  • thl408
Originally posted by jonnydel:

Yeah, sorry guys, they haven't put out the all-22. Thl emailed them and they said they were "aware" of the problem that it wasn't there and were "working on it"......

As soon as it comes out I'll get to work on it, but at this point it's going to be no earlier than 2 PM EST tomorrow and later by every hour they don't put out the film. I really hope this isn't a recurring thing all year.

I'm about to go full on Karen mode. I want to speak to the manager's manager.

Lmao. I feel you.

Originally posted by jonnydel:

You gonna wear a mask or nah?
Originally posted by hubbyt:

Lmao. I feel you.

Since it's 2020, let's start a riot....I mean peacefully protest
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Thanos89:

Lmao. I feel you.

Originally posted by Giedi:
Originally posted by Thanos89:

Lmao. I feel you.

I promise to be at least 97% peaceful
The film is out, I've watched it....Don't know if I feel better or worse. We could have easily been up 27-3 at halftime
Share 49ersWebzone