LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 205 users in the forums

Coaches Film Analysis: 2019 Season

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by thl408:
Originally posted by Bay2Bay9erAllday:
I merged all the film threads together, if you're bored and want to relive the good part of the 2019 season. (links to each game in OP)
Awesome!

It's missing the last game.

"if you're bored and want to relive the good part of the 2019 season."

you could include videos while we were up in that last game
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
I merged all the film threads together, if you're bored and want to relive the good part of the 2019 season. (links to each game in OP)

Awesome!

That last game was so
There are links to the past season's film threads in the OP of this thread. The gifs are old and I'm not sure they will load properly.
https://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niners/182144-all22-analysis-coverages-amp-concepts/search=concepts

The Coverages and Concepts thread itself needs a major rework/update.

Ooh nice. I never knew that. Thank you.
Perfect time for this. Thanks thl.
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
Awesome!

"if you're bored and want to relive the good part of the 2019 season."

you could include videos while we were up in that last game

Lol

also, it did prevent a catastrophe by not winning it all

[ Edited by NYniner85 on Jul 2, 2020 at 12:09 PM ]
Originally posted by NYniner85:

Beautiful.
  • thl408

Whoa that's a long video. I jumped to a random spot in the video and the play at 6:20 is not outside zone. Didn't watch the whole video since I've seen pretty much all the 2019 plays already.

It's only a 6-yd pass, so doesn't count (right?)

Whoa that's a long video. I jumped to a random spot in the video and the play at 6:20 is not outside zone. Didn't watch the whole video since I've seen pretty much all the 2019 plays already.

Yeah 2 hrs I saw someone post it on the twitter, figured I'd throw it in the film thread
He threw the counter in there at 6:20 to check if anyone made it that far into the video.

heard from jd at all? still wondering if he'll ever get to the SB breakdown video.
Originally posted by Heroism:
He threw the counter in there at 6:20 to check if anyone made it that far into the video.

HA
Share 49ersWebzone