There are 123 users in the forums

Kevin Givens - DL - UDFA

Shop Find 49ers gear online
If Blair and Day sign elsewhere, Street, Taylor, Givens or Moore are going to have their opportunities. They all showed signs during pre season, but nobody stayed healthy to really contribute.
Originally posted by kirkscrafford:
If Blair and Day sign elsewhere, Street, Taylor, Givens or Moore are going to have their opportunities. They all showed signs during pre season, but nobody stayed healthy to really contribute.

I'd certainly like to keep Blair.

Day is expendable and replaceable by someone already on the roster.
  • Kyzen
  • Member
  • Posts: 3,117
We need to keep ALL the inside guys and hopefully add a couple late round or street FAs. The interior depth is what put us over the top, once that was lost it hurt the defense in a big way.
Originally posted by OhioNiner:
I'd certainly like to keep Blair.

Day is expendable and replaceable by someone already on the roster.

This. Blair should be back on a cheap one year deal. Day is solid but not difficult to replace.
i hope we keep Blair.. he has been under the radar for a while..
I like this guy. Baldinger loves this guy. Hope he shows up strong next camp and wins the thomas role. Nobody will get mad when a udfa is trucked.
The reason why Sheldon Day won't be coming back.
One of these two guy may be a fit.

https://www.ninersnation.com/2020/3/26/21194821/two-defensive-tackles-available-in-free-agency-that-fit-the-49ers

Thoughts??
Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:
I like this guy. Baldinger loves this guy. Hope he shows up strong next camp and wins the thomas role. Nobody will get mad when a udfa is trucked.

He's so much better than Thomas. Much more fluid of an athlete. He's the sole reason I'm okay passing on a DT at 13.
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
One of these two guy may be a fit.

https://www.ninersnation.com/2020/3/26/21194821/two-defensive-tackles-available-in-free-agency-that-fit-the-49ers

Thoughts??

This is a s**t article. The author suggests a player for a role that doesn't exist. The 49ers don't use a 1technique in base. And he isn't familiar with the criteria Kocurek has for his interior players.
[ Edited by Heroism on Mar 26, 2020 at 1:09 PM ]

Share 49erswebzone