LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 199 users in the forums

Defensive Line Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Leathaface:
I noticed the same thing about the chip on Bosa. I think we are getting pressure but it's not as dominant of a D line as it was during 2019 and during the second half of 2021. I'm hopeful that getting AA back makes a difference and Omenihu can go back to playing more DE than DT.

I'd like to see more snaps for Jordan Willis and T.Y McGill as well.
Originally posted by ModestoNiner33:
Originally posted by Leathaface:
I noticed the same thing about the chip on Bosa. I think we are getting pressure but it's not as dominant of a D line as it was during 2019 and during the second half of 2021. I'm hopeful that getting AA back makes a difference and Omenihu can go back to playing more DE than DT.

I'd like to see more snaps for Jordan Willis and T.Y McGill as well.

McGill has some explosiveness!
Originally posted by NCommand:

Hopefully him and Givens flash thru the interior a couple times today.

AA too!
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame

AA too!

Hopefully AA doesn't have too much rust to shake off. But I expect him to.
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by theDerp:
I'm just hoping everyone stays healthy after this game. Even if the Niners lose to the Dolphins it is not the end of the season. Going 6-0 from here on out is unlikely so a 4-2 to end would be awesome. Lose to the MIA, get the wins against TB, SEA, WSH, then split the last two. The Niners will be guchi.

Its not the end of the world but a loss today would just bring SEA closer to a division lead. I would much rather beat MIA, so it shows the league the KC game was a fluke, and IF we lose to SEA we are still good on the division barring we beat everyone else on our schedule and maybe SEA losses 1 or 2 games.
Sounds like Givens has a sprained MCL. Niners need to look into beefing up the interior now
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Sounds like Givens has a sprained MCL. Niners need to look into beefing up the interior now

KInlaw back next week.

Who is #96? I swear I saw a 96.

Ty mcgill

Originally posted by leakyfausett:

KInlaw back next week.

Come on bruh....more than likely he won't last 2 weeks

KInlaw back next week.

Only opening the practice window. I doubt he suits up until the playoffs.
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:

KInlaw back next week.

Only opening the practice window. I doubt he suits up until the playoffs.

That would be the smart move. With the good lord willing and a couple sacrificed chickens, he may be able to play in more than 1 game, so let's make sure it's the most crucial.
Originally posted by lamontb:

Ty mcgill
Is that his name.. he did alright. Big guy
whos really out there that can be signed cheap to help right now on the interior?
Share 49ersWebzone