Niners decline option on Garnett

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Lmao i told you guys about this loser in 2016. Smh
Originally posted by pdizo916:
What a wasted pick that was.
[ Edited by Ronnie49Lott on May 3, 2019 at 1:54 AM ]
Originally posted by philosoraptor:
Yeah no brainer not picking up the option. But he is a solid back up for now, and should push persons for the starting spot.

This
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by tohara3:
Originally posted by philosoraptor:
Yeah no brainer not picking up the option. But he is a solid back up for now, and should push persons for the starting spot.

This

That.
Go, decline, go
new fan, who dis?
I was shocked Lynch did not trade Garnett along with Armstead on draft weekend. I am hoping teams have a rash of season ending injuries in camp. Then come knocking on Lynch's door late August for these two bums out of desperation.

You're amazing.
Originally posted by fanmusclecars:
I was shocked Lynch did not trade Garnett along with Armstead on draft weekend. I am hoping teams have a rash of season ending injuries in camp. Then come knocking on Lynch's door late August for these two bums out of desperation.

Not sure why Armstead and Garnett are being lumped together. One is a quality player that took a while to develop, and one hasnt shown a thing. To call them both bums is really dumb IMO.

Stanford fan here. Never thought he was that great. Honestly he isn't a great fit for a zone blocking scheme. He's an undersized power guard... not a great combo.

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal

You a beast bro you predicted this and Solomon Thomas being a bust.

What's your opinion on bosa?
Originally posted by susweel:

The Steeler fan hella curbed you after you went on your knees with praise. Disrespecting OG Sus. I hope you learn your lesson: don't bow to any man. Especially a bandwagoner.
Originally posted by susweel:

Until this yr is over and one, Solomon is NOT a bust. I know his hx to date. But he also wasn't playing his position that he excels at. So for my money, he has a full yr to show what he has and finally has someone on either side of him who will be taking up some of the heat. Maybe you are right but until this yr is played out...Solomon still can become a stalwart. And i think he will. Plus new DL coach. Stars are aligning for solomon to have a good yr. if not then I agree. But my money is on him having a really good yr.

Garnett...man i just flat flubbed on that one.
[ Edited by pasodoc9er on May 4, 2019 at 4:55 PM ]
This dude lost weight and was performing well... Then got hurt.

He is talented but just cannot stay healthy.
Originally posted by Waterbear:
Stanford fan here. Never thought he was that great. Honestly he isn't a great fit for a zone blocking scheme. He's an undersized power guard... not a great combo.

I imagine with Soloman Thomas and Garnett being first round selections ... I doubt we fish in the Stanford pond on first round for awhile....
Share 49ersWebzone