There are 209 users in the forums

With a record like ours, it is tradition to select a scape goat, and fire them. Who should

Shop Find 49ers gear online

With a record like ours, it is tradition to select a scape goat, and fire them. Who should

Originally posted by Heroism:
Originally posted by IGSXIII:

The Smiling Doctor on the cart with Jimmy G should be our scapegoat for the season. He has to be fired!

DUDE, I made a post about this f**king doctor. He's always smiling when one of our guys is down. All he sees are huge dollar signs coming his way.

Dude looks like he's enjoying a hayride with his kids
Originally posted by napo:
That crazy fan with the propeller hat.

Damn. You going after banjo man. You must be very young and tell all your friends and family not to walk next to you in a lightning storm
Originally posted by CharlieSheen:
Originally posted by Heroism:
Originally posted by IGSXIII:

The Smiling Doctor on the cart with Jimmy G should be our scapegoat for the season. He has to be fired!

DUDE, I made a post about this f**king doctor. He's always smiling when one of our guys is down. All he sees are huge dollar signs coming his way.

Dude looks like he's enjoying a hayride with his kids

No scape goat here. SALEH. He's getting out coached. Pretty simple
Saleh. Cut AA, Ward, Tartt. Don't want any part of them anymore
  • Goatie
  • Veteran
Sack Saleh

Bring Tomsula back as DC.

I miss him farting at Press Conferences.
An oldie but goodie

Paraag
Originally posted by wysiwyg:
An oldie but goodie

Paraag

The Teflon man.
  • Goatie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Viperboy:
Originally posted by wysiwyg:
An oldie but goodie

Paraag

The Teflon man.

Paraag has weaselled himself in way too deep into the bowels of the organisation (or maybe into Jed York's bowels) to be the scapegoat.
Lynch knew he needed help and so did Kyle. Maybe they made mistakes with the hiring of Mayhew and Peters or maybe our scouts are still in a Baalke haze. You know where they turn it reports but he never read them so they just stopped trying. Kittle and McGlinchey. That's it. Foundation pieces but still that's it. Where has DJ Jones been? Gotta do better than that guys. I disagree on Pettis he might be pretty good but we'll see. Either way they might need to reevaluate their scouting. Just for giggles get a new strength and conditioning guy. At least they snagged Brieda as an undrafted. Colbert huge year 2 disappointment. He fooled me.
[ Edited by IHATELOWELLCOHN on Nov 20, 2018 at 5:46 AM ]

Originally posted by GolittaCamper:
Originally posted by genus49:
Saleh if we're lucky. Nice guy but he's not cut out to be a DC, at least not right now and we can't wait it out with him. Sure he doesn't have a good Leo and the FS play this year has been suspect but the consistent decline by the young defensive players, the constant miscommunication and breakdowns on defense...something is rotten.

My only worry is who is available to replace him and will that lead to a scheme change and could that bring in its own mental errors and require different types of players versus the ones we've been acquiring over the last 2 seasons?

I think we will be looking at DCs from the George Seifert, Pete Carrol tree

Bowels [sp] was a very good DC and IMO the Jets will send him packing.
  • Andra
  • Veteran
I'm glad Lana isn't up for termination, She is faptastic
Saleh easily should be gone, but who replaces him ? Can't switch up the scheme Bc Sherman is at his best in it..
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Jed
Nobody.

The only reason anyone should be fired is if there is a clear successor that you would like to replace them with. If you fire Saleh it can't be fore some DB coach who is just looking for a shot.

It needs to be for Gus Bradley. Or Vic Fangio (won't happen, just example).

This team has ZERO playmakers on the edge and a Mash Unit at DB. Of course they are giving up leads late.

Honestly people need to chill. There isn't some big mystery "why do the Niners suck?". Who should be fired over this nightmare.

Ya know what happens when you have .500 talent and you subtract your franchise QB AND backup QB, FA RB, have WRs in and out of the lineup all year, have your big star LB play like crap for some reason related to injury or the offseason and never start the same 4 guys in the secondary?

You get 2-8.

Stop trying to scapegoat. Its not a mystery.
[ Edited by Marvin49 on Nov 20, 2018 at 4:49 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone