LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 230 users in the forums

SF 49ERS vs OAK RAIDERS GAME THREAD 2018 Week 9

Shop Find 49ers gear online

SF 49ERS vs OAK RAIDERS GAME THREAD 2018 Week 9

Originally posted by Ensatsu:
Originally posted by thl408:
If the 49ers have to win another game, let this be the game. For eternal bragging rights of OAK vs SF.

so the Raiders can replace Khalil Mack with Nick Bosa?

awesome.

Gruden is on the right track with his rebuild, IMO.

If we stomp the Raiders and throttle the Seahawks that will make my season. Seattle is the f**king luckiest team I know their freaking punter ran for a first down out of the end zone lmaa @ Detroit.
  • Morgy
  • Hey bud, what’s your problem?
Originally posted by ReubenSandwich509:
If we stomp the Raiders and throttle the Seahawks that will make my season. Seattle is the f**king luckiest team I know their freaking punter ran for a first down out of the end zone lmaa @ Detroit.

lol. We ain't stomping or throttling anyone this year. Especially Seattle. Sadly
  • thl408
Originally posted by Ensatsu:
Originally posted by thl408:
If the 49ers have to win another game, let this be the game. For eternal bragging rights of OAK vs SF.

so the Raiders can replace Khalil Mack with Nick Bosa?

awesome.

Gruden is on the right track with his rebuild, IMO.

That's why I said "had to". I'd rather the 49ers pick ahead of the Raiders since they may both draft for the same position with their top 10 pick. But if they had to win a second game, let it be against OAK so I can talk s**t to the Raider fans I know.
Losing this game would be like salt on top of the torn ACL of a season.
If we win this game and a seahawk game it would be awesome! we can do that and still accomplish a top 3 pick
Niners 3
Raiders 3
#tankforbosa
I can't take another 4 years of raider fans talking sh!t.
Niners 24, Vegas 20. 😡👍
  • bud49
  • Veteran
Niners are favored in this game. I am looking for a win, I am just having a hard time grasping that this D can stop Derek Carr when they could not stop Rosen. I am not worried about the offense just the D.

Just a reminder: head-to-head is NOT a tiebreaker for draft position.
Originally posted by RTFirefly:
Just a reminder: head-to-head is NOT a tiebreaker for draft position.

Yeah, but this might be the only game either team wins rest of the year
Originally posted by bud49:
Niners are favored in this game. I am looking for a win, I am just having a hard time grasping that this D can stop Derek Carr when they could not stop Rosen. I am not worried about the offense just the D.

I think you should be worried about all 3 phases of this team. It's not like the offense is elite, barely average. And Pettis almost cost us a turnover on the punt return yesterday. Just like DJ Reed did on Monday night. There's room for concern all over this team.
I don't care if we're favored we will find a way to lose this game.
  • Antix
  • Veteran
Don't worry. We are not winning this game.
Share 49ersWebzone