There are 191 users in the forums

SF 49ERS vs OAK RAIDERS GAME THREAD 2018 Week 9

Shop Find 49ers gear online ⇨

SF 49ERS vs OAK RAIDERS GAME THREAD 2018 Week 9

Navaro will score 4 touch downs
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Most fans of the NFL should be disgusted with organization's FO (GMs, owners, coaches, etc.)...they've all done horrible jobs at keeping their teams relevant this year. Now, they either miss a TNF game or watch utter crap

We're going to get smoked by that offense. Bryant will roast Witherspoon and whatever backup scrub plays SS for multiple touchdowns.

It'll be a shootout though because the Raiders defense is awful, they can't stop the run and Beathard with time to throw will actually get the ball to someone.
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
We're going to get smoked by that offense. Bryant will roast Witherspoon and whatever backup scrub plays SS for multiple touchdowns.

It'll be a shootout though because the Raiders defense is awful, they can't stop the run and Beathard with time to throw will actually get the ball to someone.

That is if Beathard is not throwing passes at the hands of their D-line. I have a feeling we are gonna get smoked pretty bad on Thursday.
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by swoosh6996:

That is if Beathard is not throwing passes at the hands of their D-line. I have a feeling we are gonna get smoked pretty bad on Thursday.
Carr tossed 4 TD passes sunday...I don't see Saleh magically figuring out how to stop anyone over the next 3 days.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jcs:
Carr tossed 4 TD passes sunday...I don't see Saleh magically figuring out how to stop anyone over the next 3 days.

Acorn has a hard enough time planning for an offense when given 7 days or the whole off season... we're ****ed
This is going to be one pathetic football game.
With Jimmy G, we'd be 5-3 and talking playoffs looking at the rest of our lame schedule. If Beathard isn't competing for the 2nd spot next camp, I've lost all faith in Shanahan.
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by BleedsRedNGold:
With Jimmy G, we'd be 5-3 and talking playoffs looking at the rest of our lame schedule. If Beathard isn't competing for the 2nd spot next camp, I've lost all faith in Shanahan.
We were 1-2 with Jimmy this season.

Shootout? The Cardinals D is garbage and Beathard had the yips for 3 quarters. The guy is damaged goods now.

The Overrated Coach Bowl
Originally posted by jcs:
We were 1-2 with Jimmy this season.
And we would have beaten the Cards twice, the Chargers and the Pack. Jimmy is better than C.J. It's not even a debate at this point.

the only thing the Raiders DL needs to do is put their hands and arms up. Got a good chance of batting the ball down. Don't need a pass rush against this offense.

Oh yeah and more zero blitzes. Beathard can't do anything against those.
  • dmax
  • Veteran
i'll be at dave and busters..not staying home for this trash
I'm going to be there
Share 49erswebzone