SF 49ERS vs OAK RAIDERS GAME THREAD 2018 Week 9

Shop Find 49ers gear online

SF 49ERS vs OAK RAIDERS GAME THREAD 2018 Week 9

Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Niners 3
Raiders 3

man if this s**t ends in a tie
Originally posted by RTFirefly:
Just a reminder: head-to-head is NOT a tiebreaker for draft position.

Yeah but losing against those bad teams lowers their strength of schedule a little.
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ensatsu:
why will there be fights? Do Raider fans even want to win this game?

It's a Bay Area subway series. A's vs Giants games always end in fights....this one will be no different.
Originally posted by jcs:

It's a Bay Area subway series. A's vs Giants games always end in fights....this one will be no different.

I'm bringing my brass knucks for this game
  • napo
  • Veteran
Tankaplooza
NFL should flex out of this game. Like completely. Cancel this train wreck before it kicks off.
  • jcs
  • Veteran

The fact that both teams suck is going to drive fans to drink more during the game IMO...just watch out.

The fact that both teams suck is going to drive fans to drink more during the game IMO...just watch out.

I think a big reason they made this a Thursday night game is maybe they thought since it's a workday people will be less drunk
Originally posted by Waterbear:
Originally posted by RTFirefly:
Just a reminder: head-to-head is NOT a tiebreaker for draft position.

Yeah but losing against those bad teams lowers their strength of schedule a little.

After a quick check by hand, we're leading the draft position race by the slimmest of slim margins - the Browns' tie lol. Based on full season opponents, not to-date. Way too early to call. GO AFC WEST!!
Pretty sad when we are at the half way point with a Thursday night game coming up against the once great hated Raiders and both teams are already concerned about draft position. Shows how far the great have fallen.

• mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by napo:
Tankaplooza

Just tank, baby!
  • VDSF
  • Veteran
1-8
We win,it was a meaningless win and we can't even tank right

We lose, worst origization in sports, people who claim to be fans since the 70s will say this is the worst team they've seen and ShanaLynch should be fired

Either way this fanbase is in shambles
[ Edited by Aj_hwd954 on Oct 29, 2018 at 1:53 PM ]
Originally posted by Aj_hwd954:

We lose, worst origization in sports, people who claim to be fans since the 70s will say this is the worst team they've seen and Shanahan & Lynch should be fired

Realest thing I've read all day lol
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Aj_hwd954:

We lose, worst origization in sports, people who claim to be fans since the 70s will say this is the worst team they've seen and ShanaLynch should be fired

It's because tanking isn't a real thing in the NFL. These players are sacrificing their bodies they aren't thinking about draft picks. Same goes with Coaches.
Share 49ersWebzone