LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 309 users in the forums

What bothers you about the 49ers?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
There goes John Lynch with the typical due diligence, we are calling every team, b******t. Just do it and make a deal happen already stop cock teasing us
Originally posted by cciowa:
oh cc forgot to mention those who are in here defending all moves made by the regime,, when you create a thread that asks you to list your frustrations with this team. please do not roll out the shock and awe when some actually do it. i know that is unlawfull and triggers . we have to defend kyle and john but that is what this thread was created for

are seriously you referring to yourself in 3rd person?
Originally posted by defenderDX:
oh cc forgot to mention those who are in here defending all moves made by the regime,, when you create a thread that asks you to list your frustrations with this team. please do not roll out the shock and awe when some actually do it. i know that is unlawfull and triggers . we have to defend kyle and john but that is what this thread was created for

are seriously you referring to yourself in 3rd person?

Definitely a manic moment...lol

We love you CC!!!
Originally posted by evil:
I'd post in here but I have to go umbrella shopping because apparently the sky is falling.

if you do not like this thread just go to one of the three that defend your boy the dc

We should bring back your boys Baalke and Tomsula.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheWooLick:
I'd post in here but I have to go umbrella shopping because apparently the sky is falling.

if you do not like this thread just go to one of the three that defend your boy the dc

That is always the answer to those who are not pleased with the team or the powers to be.
Originally posted by thl408:
I think the team colors are wrong. I don't know what red has to do with being a 49er (not the football player, a guy moving West to find gold back in 1749). It should be brown and gold. Gold because they look for gold. Brown because they got really dirty while looking for gold. This has always bothered me.

I dunno maybe blood?

What bothers me is the name, everyone know that the 49ers were late to the party. Now the 48ers on the other hand were the smart ones. They saw the opportunity and made out like bandits like it was 2010 bitcoin and are probably still sitting back somewhere with all that gold on the islands they bought, sipping on fine bourbon. The 49ers were just a bunch of brutes fighting over the leftover scraps like Sus on thanksgiving. Id rather be a 48er.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
I think the team colors are wrong. I don't know what red has to do with being a 49er (not the football player, a guy moving West to find gold back in 1749). It should be brown and gold. Gold because they look for gold. Brown because they got really dirty while looking for gold. This has always bothered me.

in the 70s they flirted with yellow. i know. i have a stocking hat the team sent me just for writing to say i am a fan. they sent a colo team of the 73 team. two pencils. two stickers and a stocking cap. bet they do not do that anymore
Yellow and gold? Introducing the San Francisco Bananas!

Considering the city, that might be appropriate.

PS: is it me or did CCs coffee have a couple shot of 5 hour energy in it today?
i still have the original brown manila folder the stuff was sent to me. you never get rid of that stuff!!. going back to this thread. i just love it. you create a thread for people to voice their frustrations. they do and they predictably get ripped for it. in the meantime the silver thread lining for positive people stays that way cuz we who have concerns know how to follow unwritten agreements and stay out of threads which are meant for a certain group. i know it would have pleased many people if no one were to have posted in this thread but since they did. may has well circle the wagons and defend what is increasingly becoming indefensible with this regime

That is always the answer to those who are not pleased with the team or the powers to be.

Nah. It was a response to someone wagging their finger at someone else over their opinion. You don't have a solid track record with the coaching changes you have supported.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by KowboyKiller:

I dunno maybe blood?

What bothers me is the name, everyone know that the 49ers were late to the party. Now the 48ers on the other hand were the smart ones. They saw the opportunity and made out like bandits like it was 2010 bitcoin and are probably still sitting back somewhere with all that gold on the islands they bought, sipping on fine bourbon. The 49ers were just a bunch of brutes fighting over the leftover scraps like Sus on thanksgiving. Id rather be a 48er.
i hate when they got rid of the helmet with just the one bar protector thing on it.
  • Morgy
  • Hey bud, what’s your problem?
lol

• cciowa
  • Veteran

Nah. It was a response to someone wagging their finger at someone else over their opinion. You don't have a solid track record with the coaching changes you have supported.
yes i was wrong. you ever been wrong in your life. if you had . i would never hold it over your head. i would let it go. i think we all have been wrong at one point in time about this team. for the good or for the bad. so just because i have been wrong in my opinion on certain coaches and players. all of which i have fessed up to.that means i should not have an opinion . sounds like hitler 1938 to me

yes i was wrong. you ever been wrong in your life. if you had . i would never hold it over your head. i would let it go. i think we all have been wrong at one point in time about this team. for the good or for the bad. so just because i have been wrong in my opinion on certain coaches and players. all of which i have fessed up to.that means i should not have an opinion . sounds like hitler 1938 to me

You are holding my support for my "boy" the dc over my head. You are not very open minded to people who support keeping Saleh.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
You are holding my support for my "boy" the dc over my head. You are not very open minded to people who support keeping Saleh.
no. i only took evil to task about that.! i will never understand why you do. i will throw you a bone and say. maybe we just have terrible position coaches cuz the guys can not tackle and are always in wrong spots. but i think that responsibility lies on the dc. now if its cuz we have terrible players. then thats on lynch kyle the scouts. whoever. there is a theory being floated that the dc is being set up as a fall guy for lynch and kyles mistakes... could be

I dunno maybe blood?

i hate when they got rid of the helmet with just the one bar protector thing on it.
Should of stuck with leather. Definitely leather helmets.
  • thl408

I dunno maybe blood?

You raise a great point about the 48ers being the true pioneers in the gold rush. The only drawback is that 'Niners' rolls off the tongue easier than 'Eighters'. "Let's go Eighters!" Just sounds weird, but perhaps it's just because we're accustomed to Niners. The franchise should have considered this change when relocating to Santa Clara. Santa Clara, pioneers of tech, would have made it a semi smooth transistion to SF 48ers.
Share 49ersWebzone