Originally posted by Quest4six:
The fans
Especially the ones on here who act like the sky is falling

You all know who you are

as we have just ran into..
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Because its year one of a rebuild. Do you understand how that works?
You're acting like signing free agents and drafting starters from day one is real life, this isn't madden. I can't just sign everyone who is a free agent.
What good edge rushers could we have gotten? How do you know that we didn't try? How do you know that they even wanted to come here? How do you know that we aren't waiting for an edge rusher next season because the free agent class for that position will be better?

What I'm getting at it is you don't know, thats why you are at home and not working for the FO.

i am glad for you that you can just set there with a glazed smile on your face saying.. i trust in kyle and john. they know better than me, lynch is underwhelming and is alot of hot air while kyle looks like as a coach. he is in over his head. lots of fans here seem to know better what to do on defense then the guys they have running the so called defense
Originally posted by cciowa:
cc forgot. why keep crap players like aa and ward and get further crap players like marsh while dumping your only pass rusher in elvis and then roll out the shock and awe that we can not rush the passer.

We didn't pick up his option in March.
He retired in August....

31 other nfl teams passed on him yet here you are complaining about keeping AA and ward then bashing the FO for not taking a guy literally every team passed on

THANK YOU. Some real common sense here. Bless you kind sir!
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by evil:
I'd post in here but I have to go umbrella shopping because apparently the sky is falling.

if you do not like this thread just go to one of the three that defend your boy the dc

I don't have a horse in the race. But you can go ahead and keep on putting words into my mouth if it makes you feel better.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by defenderDX:
The fans

You all know who you are

no one is putting a gun to your head saying you need to come in to this thread to talk about things that are a legit worry to some. you can always go to the positive poster thread where every day is cookies and candy
cc forgot. why keep crap players like aa and ward and get further crap players like marsh while dumping your only pass rusher in elvis and then roll out the shock and awe that we can not rush the passer.

He retired in August....

31 other nfl teams passed on him yet here you are complaining about keeping AA and ward then bashing the FO for not taking a guy literally every team passed on

as I said, 0 understanding.

I guess I'll add, "fans living in their own world" to the list.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran

He retired in August....

had they kept him , he would not have retired. but no. we had to have marsh and aa pushed down our throats
The fans

You all know who you are

no one is putting a gun to your head saying you need to come in to this thread to talk about things that are a legit worry to some. you can always go to the positive poster thread where every day is cookies and candy

no one is putting a gun to your head either continuing to complain about the same stuff in shanny's first year? you're just further validating my criticism of the 49ers and that is the fans.
the fans. illogical, whiney, and short-sighted.

This!

And the Yorks too
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
I'd post in here but I have to go umbrella shopping because apparently the sky is falling.

if you do not like this thread just go to one of the three that defend your boy the dc

I don't have a horse in the race. But you can go ahead and keep on putting words into my mouth if it makes you feel better.

no need. i just go to those three threads and see you defending him on every turn.

He retired in August....

as I said, 0 understanding.

I guess I'll add, "fans living in their own world" to the list.

There are so many on mine lol, it has been hard for me to post lately. We have a great foundation but some teams are ready to throw it all away over an injury plagued season.
  • thl408
I think the team colors are wrong. I don't know what red has to do with being a 49er (not the football player, a guy moving West to find gold back in 1749). It should be brown and gold. Gold because they look for gold. Brown because they got really dirty while looking for gold. This has always bothered me.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
The fans

You all know who you are

no one is putting a gun to your head either continuing to complain about the same stuff in shanny's first year? you're just further validating my criticism of the 49ers and that is the fans.
what did you think this thread is for. it is to voice things that bother us about the niners. you believe in this so called plan to rebuild. i do not., i could say i am bothered by fans who are so blinded by their love for kyle and lynch that they can not be objective and see the issues on this team that were there last year and are worse this year. but i will refrain
Aggressively prudent lol,can't stand it. It's like standing in quicksand sinking.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by thl408:
I think the team colors are wrong. I don't know what red has to do with being a 49er (not the football player, a guy moving West to find gold back in 1749). It should be brown and gold. Gold because they look for gold. Brown because they got really dirty while looking for gold. This has always bothered me.

in the 70s they flirted with yellow. i know. i have a stocking hat the team sent me just for writing to say i am a fan. they sent a colo team of the 73 team. two pencils. two stickers and a stocking cap. bet they do not do that anymore
Share 49ersWebzone