Originally posted by LVJay:
Originally posted by 49erWill:
Originally posted by niners94:
Originally posted by Morgan49:
Originally posted by ltrain:
Originally posted by LoyalRam:
I believe the Rams will be wearing the Color Rush, bright yellow uniforms. What are you guys wearing?

Nothing

Good strategy.

Worth a shot I guess.

Nothing to grab.

Well... lol

It's bad enough (hurts a lot) with clothes on

lol
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Stud:
Hey now. Equanimious St. Brown was a stud at Notre Dame in his first year with Kizer. His 2nd year not as good because the QB after Kizer was a terrible passer.

Ironically Kizer and EQ are teammates again on Green Bay.

LOL now that's something right there
Originally posted by father49er:
I think this will be a close game aeavnd one we might win based on how we played the Rams at home last year.

Defense will have to play lights out for 4Q and the offense has to lean heavily on the RBs. Rams missing Kupp helps the 49ers greatly.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ark49er:
Originally posted by father49er:
I think this will be a close game aeavnd one we might win based on how we played the Rams at home last year.

Defense will have to play lights out for 4Q and the offense has to lean heavily on the RBs. Rams missing Kupp helps the 49ers greatly.

TBH, if the defense holds their part of the bargain and Beathard doesn't choke it away, we'll win.

It's not science, but our players make it out to be (the way we play)
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Cool read ... https://www.49ers.com/news/four-downs-keys-to-a-49ers-upset-win-over-the-rams

This is quite pathetic. Shermy's still the boss ... "The 49ers have allowed 1,674 yards so far this season, seventh-most in the league. Of those yards, Richard Sherman has allowed just 28"
Originally posted by LVJay:
Cool read ... https://www.49ers.com/news/four-downs-keys-to-a-49ers-upset-win-over-the-rams

This is quite pathetic. Shermy's still the boss ... "The 49ers have allowed 1,674 yards so far this season, seventh-most in the league. Of those yards, Richard Sherman has allowed just 28"

Trade Sherman to a contender. Get a 4th.
Honestly I'm feeling sympathy for him, as far from reality as that seems.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 5Jan2003:
Trade Sherman to a contender. Get a 4th.
Honestly I'm feeling sympathy for him, as far from reality as that seems.

Yeah I hear ya, but I really think the staff is thrilled to have him and he wants to stay so he can stick it to sea cawks twice a year

On another note, check out these wild predictions ... dude is giving props
http://www.nfl.com/fantasyfootball/story/0ap3000000975971/article/five-bold-predictions-for-week-7

Raheem Mostert is going to get the most touches in this 49ers offense
Oh man, my guy Matthew Berry got heated when the 49ers ran Mostert out there on Monday Night Football, echoing the sentiment of fantasy enthusiasts everywhere. But, people still haven't rushed out to add Mostert on the waiver wire and it feels like a mistake to me. Mostert seems like the back who closest resembles the production of Jerrick McKinnon. Mostert has something that Alfred Morris doesn't have, and that's the speed to get to the outside, a critical part of Shanahan's offense. The 'Niners attack predicates on outside-zone runs. The 49ers offensive line is kind of underrated, too, but it's important to note San Francisco is averaging 5.0 yards per carry on all outside runs according to Next Gen Stats. They also rank near the top in runs over the tackles. Feel comfortable dropping Freddy Morris and moving on Mostert, especially with the injury concerns that have dogged Matt Brieda this year.

Marquise Goodwin will be a Top 20 receiver
Marcus Peters has been valiant, out there playing with a calf injury that should have probably kept him on the shelf. But, opposing offenses have been teeing off on him this year. Now, we've seen guys like Kirk Cousins drop some absolute dimes on him. Everybody has gotten into the act. In fact, per Next Gen Stats, Peters' Passer Rating allowed when he's the nearest defender ranks 93rd-of-113. Not good! And if I'm dispensing the real talk, C.J. Bethard can ball. Well, Kyle Shanahan can coach is also something we should talk about. But this 49ers offense isn't bad. I am in no way saying that Jimmy G is on the cusp of being Bledsoe'd or anything. And again, if I'm being real, this should replace the "Wally Pipp" in our football vernacular. Don't be afraid to get Goodwin into your lineup.
Originally posted by Stevec9932:
Originally posted by defenderDX:
I expect a close lost. Always play them close no matter what it seems.

we're wearing our '94 throwbacks so we're going to win.

might be the 94' throwbacks against the Eagles tho...

Niners wore their regular gold pants/no shadows unis that game...

...only game Deion played NOT wearing throwbacks.
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Originally posted by Stevec9932:
Originally posted by defenderDX:
I expect a close lost. Always play them close no matter what it seems.

we're wearing our '94 throwbacks so we're going to win.

might be the 94' throwbacks against the Eagles tho...

Niners wore their regular gold pants/no shadows unis that game...

...only game Deion played NOT wearing throwbacks.

Charlie Garner's coming out party. Man, that was a complete gut punch especially after losing to the Chiefs a few weeks prior. Gary Kubiak had to restrain Young from ripping Seifert's head off for taking him out of the game.
Niners with the upset of the year tomorrow

Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Niners with the upset of the year tomorrow

Stop trying to jinx it! We gonna lose 100-3. Might as well hand the vlt to the rams.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Just tank, baby! I want that top 3 pick.
Originally posted by mayo49:

I'd rather go 11-5.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Originally posted by mayo49:

I'd rather go 11-5.

That'd be a neat trick.
If we don't do anything stoopid we will make it competitive. Possible win too. Not sold on the rams despite their record.

If we start with the to/penalty thing again? They could blow us right the fack out by half.
Share 49ersWebzone