There are 168 users in the forums

⛏ SF 49ERS vs LA RAMS 🐏 GAMEDAY THREAD - 2018 Season Week 7

Shop Find 49ers gear online ⇨

⛏ SF 49ERS vs LA RAMS 🐏 GAMEDAY THREAD - 2018 Season Week 7

  • Andra
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 2,079
Miracle Of miracles happens and the Niners win tomorrow, how long until the first "all that win did was f**k up there draft position" post? I'm guessing 2 seconds.
Originally posted by Andra:
Miracle Of miracles happens and the Niners win tomorrow, how long until the first "all that win did was f**k up there draft position" post? I'm guessing 2 seconds.

If we somehow give the Rams their first loss I would honestly be too high and hyped to care about our draft position.
  • Andra
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 2,079
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
Originally posted by Andra:
Miracle Of miracles happens and the Niners win tomorrow, how long until the first "all that win did was f**k up there draft position" post? I'm guessing 2 seconds.

If we somehow give the Rams their first loss I would honestly be too high and hyped to care about our draft position.

Couldn't agree more
Originally posted by Andra:
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
Originally posted by Andra:
Miracle Of miracles happens and the Niners win tomorrow, how long until the first "all that win did was f**k up there draft position" post? I'm guessing 2 seconds.

If we somehow give the Rams their first loss I would honestly be too high and hyped to care about our draft position.

Couldn't agree more

Me too. Plus we can always drop an easy one to the cards or raiders or tb with C.J. at the helm down the road
We got this.
Originally posted by Zealot:
We got this.

If C.J. doesn't hold the ball forever or hand out turnovers like he usually does. Hopefully he's learning not to do that as much like last game
Originally posted by elguapo:
Originally posted by Zealot:
We got this.

If C.J. doesn't hold the ball forever or hand out turnovers like he usually does. Hopefully he's learning not to do that as much like last game

Him and everyone from Celek to Juice to Garcon to Mostert to Morris. The whole effing team needs to learn how to catch AND hold on to the ball.
42-20 Rams

Saleh will ensure we're down 14-0 right out of the gate and force BeatHard to throw 50 times. Hopefully he survives the game healthy.
Run the ball 9ers then run the screen .

All day
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 25,152
Dear Football Gods

Bless our sad, precious hearts. Let us come out of this one unscathed. Please don't allow the Lambs to abuse us in the manner they so easily can. Please have mercy on us and allow the crooked officials to throw more flags on the Lambs so that the score won't be something like 69-18

  • Andra
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 2,079
Originally posted by LVJay:
Dear Football Gods

Bless our sad, precious hearts. Let us come out of this one unscathed. Please don't allow the Lambs to abuse us in the manner they so easily can. Please have mercy on us and allow the crooked officials to throw more flags on the Lambs so that the score won't be something like 69-18

Amen
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 25,152
C.J. Beathard has at least 17.8 points in three straight games (multiple passing TDs in each). The only QBs who can say that? Tom Brady, Wentz, Luck and Beathard. Junk time still counts, baby.

It's worth pointing out the Rams allow the ninth-most tight end receptions per game this season (5.33) ... Kittle is fifth among tight ends in receptions the past four weeks.

- Matthew Berry
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
If we somehow give the Rams their first loss I would honestly be too high and hyped to care about our draft position.

Being a Rams fan I can tell you I'm concerned about this game. You guys have the kind of offense that can give their defense trouble. I know the Rams have the talent to put it together and start playing good defense. But it hasn't happened so far. Its been the offense that has carried the team. I think the Rams win but I wouldn't put money on them covering the spread. I think its something like 38-34. Probably something similar to last season. A couple mistakes and the Rams could be looking at their first loss.
Matriculate San Francisco 49ers matriculate!!!!
Originally posted by LVJay:
C.J. Beathard has at least 17.8 points in three straight games (multiple passing TDs in each). The only QBs who can say that? Tom Brady, Wentz, Luck and Beathard. Junk time still counts, baby.

It's worth pointing out the Rams allow the ninth-most tight end receptions per game this season (5.33) ... Kittle is fifth among tight ends in receptions the past four weeks.

- Matthew Berry

Interesting.
Share 49erswebzone