LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 317 users in the forums

⛏ SF 49ERS vs LA RAMS 🐏 GAMEDAY THREAD - 2018 Season Week 7

Shop Find 49ers gear online

⛏ SF 49ERS vs LA RAMS 🐏 GAMEDAY THREAD - 2018 Season Week 7

Beathard is not the answer, even at backup. He has enough experience to have learned to throw on time, and he has not.

Let's see what Mullens has got.
Whelp.
Originally posted by Bitplayer:
Whelp.

That just about sums it up
Originally posted by DASeiler49:
Originally posted by JD9671:
Originally posted by SFTifoso:
Originally posted by bakefootball:
I'm out fellas. Talk to you next year

Nah don't bother coming back. I'm pissed, but most of us ride to hell and back with this team.

Me too die hard.

Yup. Sucked having the year end week 3, but a fair weather fan I am not. Last game I missed was week 2 1995 against Atlanta. Was supposed to be televised and wasn't.

I'm still upset.

Jerry Rice blew up that game in the field then off. He was yelling at reporters because everybody was talking Deion not being resigned. Good times.
Originally posted by zeppfan1:

Nah don't bother coming back. I'm pissed, but most of us ride to hell and back with this team.

Me too die hard.

Yup. Sucked having the year end week 3, but a fair weather fan I am not. Last game I missed was week 2 1995 against Atlanta. Was supposed to be televised and wasn't.

I'm still upset.

Jerry Rice blew up that game in the field then off. He was yelling at reporters because everybody was talking Deion not being resigned. Good times.

Losing Sanders in 1995 sucked. Losing Watters in 1995 was the bigger mistake, though.
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by captveg:

Me too die hard.

I'm still upset.

Losing Sanders in 1995 sucked. Losing Watters in 1995 was the bigger mistake, though.
+1

Loville and Floyd were not the answer and forcing Bar-None to carry the load prematurely ended his career.
In other news, Reuben Foster injured his shoulder🙄.
Originally posted by SFVNiner:
In other news, Reuben Foster injured his shoulder🙄.

They need to come out with a report of players NOT hurt.
At least they are on track for that #1 pick
I am not at all surprised we got our ass whooped!

Originally posted by Bronco_Negroski:
At least they are on track for that #1 pick

Yup, 2-14 ought to do it.
Originally posted by IrishCrnjo:
Keep some perspective, the Rams are very good, and the 49ers are decimated by injury. This was the first loss of the year where we we were never in the game.
The fuk otta here with that sh!t

Here's some perspective for you: As OC Kyle Shanahan is probably the best in the league. As a complete HC, as an evaluator of talent, he's complete sh!t and it's on full display. This cannot be blamed on Baalke anymore. This roster is mostly Shanny and Lynch's roster. A "players only" meeting won't fix this sh!t.

If Shanny is to be successful going forward he's gonna have to swallow a lot of pride, pride in the personnel choices for his scheme, pride in how the team is run. He needs to hire not just an Assist. HC, he needs to hire a co-HC; a respected guy who can set a standard of accountability, because obviously Shanny isn't adept at enforcing accountability. All of these turnovers? That means that the HC isn't pushing penalties for in-game miscues. Shanny seems to be a "players coach" that the players don't fear being held to account for their fumbles, INT's, penalties, etc. I'm listening to Shanny's presser right now; I have no faith that he has any clue on how to fix the turnovers. NONE!!!

So please, can we start being honest and get the fuk out of the honeymoon bed with Shanny and start calling it like it is.
Originally posted by jcs:

Me too die hard.

I'm still upset.

+1

Loville and Floyd were not the answer and forcing Bar-None to carry the load prematurely ended his career.
Isn't that the year they traded for Derrick Moore, Barry Sanders backup only to have him wash out in training camp?
Originally posted by jcs:

Me too die hard.

I'm still upset.

+1

Adam Walker vs the Pack in the playoffs...
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Share 49ersWebzone