Rep the Red & Gold: Shop 49ers Gear →

There are 645 users in the forums

⛏ SF 49ERS @ GB PACKERS 🧀 GAMEDAY Thread - 2018 Season Week 6

Shop Find 49ers gear online

⛏ SF 49ERS @ GB PACKERS 🧀 GAMEDAY Thread - 2018 Season Week 6

  • LVJay
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 27,847
Originally posted by 9erReign:
Originally posted by Aj_hwd954:
Nick Bosa is gonna do wonders for this defense next season

And then next year you can say the same thing about a top CB prospect or maybe a safety.
Originally posted by DelCed2486:
Just watched on DVR with a buddy, he's not a 49er fan so when I told him after GB punt with about 4 minutes left that Niners WOULD go 3-and-out and WOULD find a way to lose this game, he couldn't understand it, he's like "no way, they got this." And then he got educated in the 49er way.

Those ^^

Originally posted by 951NINER:
Originally posted by 951NINER:
Originally posted by Kronos2560:
You self-loathing sadsacks are so pathetic.I think the niners put up a fight, but dont have enough to get the W.

I agree...I think we put up a fight and Rodgers does what he normally does and squeeks out a win for the pack tonight. We just make too many mistakes and our lack of depth will show tonight.

Bump

Originally posted by Antix:
Turnover on offense and penalty on defense. Same s**t every week.

Right up there with in death & taxes as sure things when it comes to this snakebit cursed team.
Originally posted by LVJay:
Originally posted by 9erReign:
Originally posted by Aj_hwd954:
Nick Bosa is gonna do wonders for this defense next season

And then next year you can say the same thing about a top CB prospect or maybe a safety.
Originally posted by DelCed2486:
Just watched on DVR with a buddy, he's not a 49er fan so when I told him after GB punt with about 4 minutes left that Niners WOULD go 3-and-out and WOULD find a way to lose this game, he couldn't understand it, he's like "no way, they got this." And then he got educated in the 49er way.

Those ^^


I said something similar to my dad. He tells me
I have a losers mentality like my 49ers.
  • thl408
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 33,332
Had to watch on DVR - good game. Still in contention for the #1 overall and I was entertained for all 4 quarters. Another great moral victory. I currently have them at 6-0 in moral victories. If they can keep it going they will easily qualify for the moral victory playoffs.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 27,847
On another note, I don't think there were any serious injuries, right? That's a plus.

But who the hell was screaming on the field on that one play? I thought someone lost an arm or something
Originally posted by DaBum:
Originally posted by SupremeLeader16:
Originally posted by DaBum:
Originally posted by SupremeLeader16:

So much for DeFo.

He's a DT and had a big sack called back because Sherman got beat. A should be two sack game is bad?

It's not a two sack game it's a one sack game with two total tackles. Trash.

He's a DT, not an edge rusher. DTs don't get a ton of tackles. Donald had 41 last year when he won DPOY and is averaging 2.83 tackles a game this season.

Yeah and Donald is unblockable. He has a way bigger impact than Buckner. Buckner gets stonewalled one on one all the time. Only homers think he's actually great. He's average at best.
That's good !
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Originally posted by DelCed2486:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
If Jimmy G never gets hurt we're 4-2 right now fml

I doubt that...and I could easily say that save for a terrible call that wiped out a Lions' pick-6, they could be 0-6 right now.

With Jimmy we beat the Lions, Chargers, Cardinals, and Packers

Packers...how so, does he play corner, too? I think you're greatly overrating him, but if you're gonna dream, dream big.
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
With Jimmy we beat the Lions, Chargers, Cardinals, and Packers

This - there's no doubt in my mind. But unfortunately, injuries happen and you have to play with what you have.
Originally posted by 49erfaninAZ:
I said something similar to my dad. He tells me
I have a losers mentality like my 49ers.

It's not a loser mentality, it's simply a reasonable, educated expectation based on years of empirical results.
Just a few more pieces.
Originally posted by DelCed2486:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Originally posted by DelCed2486:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
If Jimmy G never gets hurt we're 4-2 right now fml

I doubt that...and I could easily say that save for a terrible call that wiped out a Lions' pick-6, they could be 0-6 right now.

With Jimmy we beat the Lions, Chargers, Cardinals, and Packers

Packers...how so, does he play corner, too? I think you're greatly overrating him, but if you're gonna dream, dream big.

Because the Packers are such a Juggernaut. With Jimmy we run out the clock and never give Rodgers multiple opportunities to win the game
Originally posted by PopeyeJonesing:
You tinfoil hatters know the illegal contact was called on Sherman, not Buckner, right?

Hatter?

I'm just generalizing to MFL as a whole I could care less about this particular game
A bunch of props on espn.
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone