There are 153 users in the forums

⛏ SF 49ERS @ GB PACKERS 🧀 GAMEDAY Thread - 2018 Season Week 6

Shop Find 49ers gear online

⛏ SF 49ERS @ GB PACKERS 🧀 GAMEDAY Thread - 2018 Season Week 6

We lost the game, Packers didn't win anything. Suck for Bosa and then we are good to go.
  • thl408
I need to see what Beathard was looking at when he took the sack on 3rd & 10. Punt, GB ties it up.
Props to them
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Originally posted by DelCed2486:
Originally posted by DelCed2486:
If Jimmy G never gets hurt we're 4-2 right now fml

I doubt that...and I could easily say that save for a terrible call that wiped out a Lions' pick-6, they could be 0-6 right now.

With Jimmy we beat the Lions, Chargers, Cardinals, and Packers

Packers...how so, does he play corner, too? I think you're greatly overrating him, but if you're gonna dream, dream big.

Because the Packers are such a Juggernaut. With Jimmy we run out the clock and never give Rodgers multiple opportunities to win the game

Okay sure, if you say so then I guess that's what would've happened.
So I didn't see the game live and I just watched the replay. GB had at least 3 delay of games that weren't called and that interception in the last 2 minutes was not a pick. Why the hell didn't the replay booth ever review that? We got f**king jobbed by the refs there's no two ways about it.
[ Edited by ninerjok on Oct 15, 2018 at 10:36 PM ]
  • HERN
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SteveYoung:
Saleh must still be fired

And then what?

Then we find someone else to blame.
They got it done we didn't.
  • thl408
Should have played more zone and defended the sidelines when GB was driving with no timeouts. Keep things in the middle of the field, tackle, lay on top of the ball carrier for an awkwardly long amount of time. Hindsight.
  • HERN
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49erWill:

One team will be drafting top 5, the other will be playing in January.
Originally posted by HERN:
Originally posted by 49erWill:

One team will be drafting top 5, the other will be playing in January.

True.

• HERN
  • Veteran
Still think that INT should've been reviewed.

All turnovers are. It was third down anyway iirc so consider it a good punt.
[ Edited by Young2Rice on Oct 15, 2018 at 10:45 PM ]
  • HERN
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

All turnovers are. It was third down anyway iirc so consider it a good punt.

I get that. I see it more of a momentum swing. You don't want Aaron going out there with the crowd pumped up.
It's like it's the mid 1970's all over again. Score 30 and defense gives up 33. Beathard doing his best Steve DeBerg impersonation. Just good enough to lose in the most heinous way. Sickening.
Kyle can't finish games like in the Super Bowl. How does he call a deep pass when it was short yardage to convert a first down in the 4th? What happened to the running game in the 4th when it mattered most? Why put the game on CJ when he flat out sucks? The whole defensive coaches need to be fired. All I hear are the same excuses that people gave Nolan and company with all the moral victories crap. This coaching staff sucks.
Share 49ersWebzone