LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 224 users in the forums

UDFA Tarvarus McFadden, CB FSU

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Member Milestone: This is post number 2,700 for StubbyNBY.
Poor man's Richard Sherman...book it!
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by StubbyNBY:

I was going to say - he reminds me of a young Richard Sherman.
Originally posted by GMniner805:
Originally posted by goodthings19:
Originally posted by tommyncal:
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Originally posted by valrod33:
No you didn't

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/nfl-draft/138419-antonio-brown-central-michigan/page2/#post19

nice! how did you ever find that post? lol

This is hilarious. Couldn't help but notice that some of the knocks on Brown coming out of college are similar to the things being said about Dante Pettis

can't help but notice Brown was drafted in the 6th round. No one is saying Pettis is a bad player, some just realize he was terrible value at 44.

Terrible value to who? Shannahan and Lynch seem to value him highly, but what the hell do they know about football, right?
  • TheNef77
  • Q46 Draft 3rd place
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
No you didn't

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/nfl-draft/138419-antonio-brown-central-michigan/page2/#post19

This is hilarious. Couldn't help but notice that some of the knocks on Brown coming out of college are similar to the things being said about Dante Pettis

can't help but notice Brown was drafted in the 6th round. No one is saying Pettis is a bad player, some just realize he was terrible value at 44.

Terrible value to who? Shannahan and Lynch seem to value him highly, but what the hell do they know about football, right?

How dare football fans differ in opinion.
Originally posted by StubbyNBY:

Yeah, if anyone can teach a rookie his to properly use that chip on his shoulder, it's Sherman.

Man I feel for the kid. I'm really gonna be rooting for him to not only make the team, but get some playing time.
[ Edited by NYniner85 on May 4, 2018 at 9:18 AM ]
  • Geeked
  • Veteran
Slipping sucks but hey, look at Nickell Robey-Coleman. Went Undrafted and is now on his second contract and starting in the slot. Fact is, he's got a chance and seems to be on a team that likes style.
Originally posted by TheNef77:
No you didn't

Having a different opinion is different than talking like you know better than the experts what the value of a said player is to the coach/ GM who drafts him.
Thanks for your input though...
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
This guy gonna get more attention than Tarvarious Moore. lol

He shouldn't have went undrafted. Gonna be rooting for him, hope he pulls a AJ Bouye!!!
  • TheNef77
  • Q46 Draft 3rd place
No you didn't

Having a different opinion is different than talking like you know better than the experts what the value of a said player is to the coach/ GM who drafts him.
Thanks for your input though...

...so him having a different opinion than the experts isn't having a different opinion? I get it, Engrish ish haad

he is our 8th round draft pick, looking forward to watching him in preseason
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
...so him having a different opinion than the experts isn't having a different opinion? I get it, Engrish ish haad

around here. you have to provide proof of your definition of opinion and then cite numerous examples

True.
I wonder if the Niners got Sherman to give him a call to sign with the Niners. There were other teams wanting him as UDFA.
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
I wonder if the Niners got Sherman to give him a call to sign with the Niners. There were other teams wanting him as UDFA.

possibly, it's so odd, Stanford's Quenton Meeks went o the Jags, and FSU's McFadden came here, you'd think it would have the been the other way around with them wanting to stay in their current states.
Share 49ersWebzone