There are 131 users in the forums

UDFA Tarvarus McFadden, CB FSU

Shop Find 49ers gear online ⇨
Originally posted by SmokeCrabtrees:
People say all the time instead of being a 7th youre better off going undrafted, picking your home and you hit FA sooner.

Blessing in disguise hopefully.

True but at least you're guaranteed to be placed on a team. If you go UDFA, then there's no guarantee that a team will sign you.
Originally posted by pdizo916:
People say all the time instead of being a 7th youre better off going undrafted, picking your home and you hit FA sooner.

Blessing in disguise hopefully.

True but at least you're guaranteed to be placed on a team. If you go UDFA, then there's no guarantee that a team will sign you.

True but if you slid you're getting calls.. Even if GMs are lying saying they want you. There was an ESPN piece on a guy that got shot in a movie theatre, went undrafted and we were one of the teams that called on camera saying we want him lol. He chose the chargers but you get my point.

Crazy thing is McFadden bet on learning and at some point getting a chance to shine eventually setting himself up to getting paid down the road. That's ducking awesome, isn't it boys and girls? No homer talk there if you think about it taking Moore,having sherm and spoon.
[ Edited by SmokeCrabtrees on May 10, 2018 at 2:44 AM ]
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Originally posted by susweel:
Practice squad at best

Agreed.

Disagreed.

All he needs is a couple of picks in pre-season and I think he makes the team.
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
First thing's first... he's gotta get rid of the #33 .. just does not sit well for any CBs!!

UGLY DB #, 33 is !!!
Originally posted by 9moon:
First thing's first... he's gotta get rid of the #33 .. just does not sit well for any CBs!!

UGLY DB #, 33 is !!!

UGLY DB #, 33 is !!!

Only DB number left is 35, maybe they're holding onto to it to see if Reid re-signs, cause there are no other DB numbers open, ones like 34 and 42 are retired. And we're not giving out 21 yet.
Ahhh Tony Parish. That picture takes me back.
Originally posted by AB81Rules:

UGLY DB #, 33 is !!!

Only DB number left is 35, maybe they're holding onto to it to see if Reid re-signs, cause there are no other DB numbers open, ones like 34 and 42 are retired. And we're not giving out 21 yet.

We almost did for Hightower but he turned it down as a tribute to Frankie.
[ Edited by SmokeCrabtrees on May 11, 2018 at 11:01 PM ]

UGLY DB #, 33 is !!!

We almost did for Hightower but he turned it out as a tribute to Frankie.

I am good with him wearing 33. It looks good to see it again.
Originally posted by Izyniner:

UGLY DB #, 33 is !!!

We almost did for Hightower but he turned it out as a tribute to Frankie.

I am good with him wearing 33. It looks good to see it again.

Turned it down*

Yeah I'm not trippin. Numbers will be available later so dudes easily can change and I see a decent amount of them doing so.

I was pretty hyped about this guy. But watching some tape and almost all of his picks are QBs underthrowing their receivers lol. I wonder if that's because he's usually trailing receivers lmao

Gonna be an uphill battle for sure
Originally posted by GhostOfBaalke:
I was pretty hyped about this guy. But watching some tape and almost all of his picks are QBs underthrowing their receivers lol. I wonder if that's because he's usually trailing receivers lmao

Yeah he had a great stat line but the dude was throw to no against on most of his picks. He's gonna get victimized by NFL quality quarterbacks. Plays the QBs eyes and not the receiver. I'm rooting for him and hope he learns quickly but wasn't a fan at FSU.

Yeah he had a great stat line but the dude was throw to no against on most of his picks. He's gonna get victimized by NFL quality quarterbacks. Plays the QBs eyes and not the receiver. I'm rooting for him and hope he learns quickly but wasn't a fan at FSU.

ACC competition isn't bad. But anyhoot could be boom or bust but he was free afterall.

ACC competition isn't bad. But anyhoot could be boom or bust but he was free afterall.

Agreed. If he works out great if not we move on or stash him on IR some how
Originally posted by tohara3:
Agreed. If he works out great if not we move on or stash him on IR some how

Or just try to throw him on the practice squad. Comes with some risk but that's part of the game. We poached some solid players from other teams practice squads so there should be a handful of teams not happy with us lol
[ Edited by GhostOfBaalke on May 16, 2018 at 8:57 PM ]
Share 49erswebzone