LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 317 users in the forums

UDFA Tarvarus McFadden, CB FSU

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Kolohe:
This guy gonna get more attention than Tarvarious Moore. lol

He shouldn't have went undrafted. Gonna be rooting for him, hope he pulls a AJ Bouye!!!

I feel for him, he was at once a lock to be a 1st round pick, i had a 1st round grade talent wise, I knew he'd fall due to a poor 2017, but not all the way, he, along with others like Akrum Wadley, Nick DeLuca going undrafted surprised the hell out of me.
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
This guy gonna get more attention than Tarvarious Moore. lol

He shouldn't have went undrafted. Gonna be rooting for him, hope he pulls a AJ Bouye!!!

I feel for him, he was at once a lock to be a 1st round pick, i had a 1st round grade talent wise, I knew he'd fall due to a poor 2017, but not all the way, he, along with others like Akrum Wadley, Nick DeLuca going undrafted surprised the hell out of me.

Yeah, some really interesting falls and surprises including trends (like the deep draft of longer WR's going late/undrafted).
  • Awake
Originally posted by AB81Rules:

Wow Wadley went undrafted? That's surprising
Originally posted by NYniner85:

Man I feel for the kid. I'm really gonna be rooting for him to not only make the team, but get some playing time.

in the interview, he got a little choked up. Seems to still sting that he went undrafted. I get it though, such a let down. Every college player's dream to be drafted and here your name called. But he seems like a determined kid who will try to even harder. Not alot of players that used that chip on their shoulder more than richard sherman. couldnt be a better mentor. if i was him, i would super glue myself to him
People say all the time instead of being a 7th youre better off going undrafted, picking your home and you hit FA sooner.

Blessing in disguise hopefully.
[ Edited by SmokeCrabtrees on May 4, 2018 at 11:40 PM ]
Originally posted by SmokeCrabtrees:
People say all the time instead of being a 7th youre better off going undrafted, picking your home and you hit FA sooner.

Good point
Originally posted by StubbyNBY:

Good point

About time someone puts some respek on my name still waiting for my HOF color on my username

Hell yea. Look at Allen Hurns. He got paid fat long before the star second round receiver (from the same draft) Allen Robinson did
Originally posted by JustinNiner:

Man I feel for the kid. I'm really gonna be rooting for him to not only make the team, but get some playing time.

in the interview, he got a little choked up. Seems to still sting that he went undrafted. I get it though, such a let down. Every college player's dream to be drafted and here your name called. But he seems like a determined kid who will try to even harder. Not alot of players that used that chip on their shoulder more than richard sherman. couldnt be a better mentor. if i was him, i would super glue myself to him

Yup, Tom Brady still gets choked up about not being drafted every time they hand him a super bowl ring!

Hope this kid uses it as motivation as well.
This guy fits in really well to add depth and competition this year... great to see how ShanaLynch have added much needed quality depth to our DBs and safeties...

• Buchy
  • Veteran
I can see us offering him a better contract after a season or two if he's balling out. Our FO seems to be good at keeping home grown talent happy so if we develop him, I expect him to stick.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Practice squad at best
Originally posted by glorydayz:
Originally posted by JustinNiner:

Yup, Tom Brady still gets choked up about not being drafted every time they hand him a super bowl ring!

Hope this kid uses it as motivation as well.

Tom Brady was drafted in the 6th round.
[ Edited by Alfienator on May 9, 2018 at 11:26 AM ]
Originally posted by susweel:
Practice squad at best

Agreed.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Originally posted by susweel:
Practice squad at best

Agreed.

Disagreed.