Rep the Red & Gold: Shop 49ers Gear →

There are 623 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS at WASHINGTON REDSKINS - 2017 Game 6

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • jcs
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 39,885
Officially a broken collar bone for Rodgers
Niner fans representing in DC!
Originally posted by 49er4life:
We've lost 4 games by 11 points... if we had won those games imagine what people would be saying about this team haha

They'd still whine
Originally posted by jcs:
Officially a broken collar bone for Rodgers

That really sucks. I wanted to see Rodgers vs. Brady in the Super Bowl but I think that chance is officially gone forever.
I like these announcers actually
  • TyCore
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 12,998
Originally posted by JustinMT:
Originally posted by TyCore:
Constantly spoiling my late stream....

Have a link?

PM Sent
Originally posted by jcs:
Officially a broken collar bone for Rodgers

Super bowl changer.
Hyde just needs to go north
We can't run inside with Hyde. Need to stop trying.
Hope they don't get any ideas about winning
[ Edited by Allx9er on Oct 15, 2017 at 12:20 PM ]
Originally posted by gold49er2183:
I like these announcers actually

I cannot support ex cowboys
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 37,216
Not ready
Still in FG range!
Beathard telegraphing his throws too much.
That middle of the line is so weak
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone