Originally posted by mayo49:
I want to see more zip on CJ's throws.
he throws like peyton, not a pretty ball. just hope he can be more accurate
There are 549 users in the forums
Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by mayo49:
I want to see more zip on CJ's throws.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by gold49digger:no waste when you get them correct
are these refs blind we have to waste a challenge there
Originally posted by btthepunk:I knew he was gonna be good for us.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:no waste when you get them correctOriginally posted by gold49digger:are these refs blind we have to waste a challenge there
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:god these refs are dog s**t
Originally posted by NeKro:Originally posted by NCommand:...wait...no penalty?
There's still a commercial break for them to throw a flag on something.
Originally posted by Seeno1:That boy taylor is no white hype
Originally posted by billbird2111:Originally posted by btthepunk:I knew he was gonna be good for us.
Liar!
Originally posted by mayo49:I want to see more zip on CJ's throws.
Originally posted by leakyfausett:Lots of Rookies making impacts. A good offseason and this team should be able to turn the arrow up.